Any art requests? ((CLOSED FOR NOW SO I DONT BURNOUT))

I’m bored basically and feel like drawing stuff people want. Don’t suggest a character if it isn’t mine or yours plz. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

edit: DONT WORRY! if you made a request I will get to it! Yessss even the weird or gore ones.

3 Likes

Happy (the purple and pink one) playing with a jellen toy.

73f1074938de63be103ba77cdfa92615ef067b43_2_450x800

3 Likes

A gray stallion with black mane/tail nuzzled on a fluffbed with a yellow mare that is pillowed.Her mane/tail are mostly white with the occasional multicolored strands,like a rainbow.

Like above but not dead and without the foal

2 Likes

My foal, bluebell

2 Likes

How 'bout a fluffy fucking a shoe.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’ve literally never posted any content here, but could you draw a black pegasus with white splotches and a blonde mane and tail? I’m heavily considering writing a story about that pegasus (her name is Magpie btw). If you need a reference picture, let me know!

Forgot to mention she has yellow eyes, sorry!

2 Likes

D’awww, thanks.

2 Likes

Chirpie babbehs getting lots of milk and huggies would be nice to see. If you want to draw that I mean. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

mayhaps… These two? Gwen and Oingo?

2 Likes

Sorry if it isn’t right! Sometimes I have difficulty processing what I’m reading (;^ω^)

3 Likes

Be fun to see Fluffies run into a Minefield… Various kinds too… Claymores, Bounting betties, ponzi-trip mines, antitank, antipersonel box mines… Razorwire mines (think of a weedwacker turned mine), and more… Large herd too… Massive gore!!

2 Likes

Lol
It looks fantastic to me.
I mean nuzzled against the mare, not muzzled but I should have been clearer.
Regardless, thank you. It’s wonderful :heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Take your shit and leave lmao

4 Likes

great touch with the lazy eye!

2 Likes

2 Likes

OH MY GOSH SHE’S SO PRETTY

THANK YOU!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!!!
ฅ^-ﻌ-^ฅ

1 Like

Is it okay if I use this in a story I plan on posting? I’ll credit you, of course!

2 Likes