Apple fluffy (by Rescue_9)

67 Likes

Hmmm crunchy should start with the head first.

Reminds me of the anime Toriko with the eps of screamin apples, the more scared they are the juicier they get. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

i, too, like apples…

3 Likes

A fluffy wanting things is their original sin

3 Likes

I bet they’re sweeter than normal apples, and smarties would be sour/tangy

5 Likes

Its exterior is 1ike kiwi. xD

2 Likes

crunch

2 Likes

Brings the term “I eat ass” to a whole other level.

4 Likes

I want to live spongebob-spongebob-meme

I dunno if anyone else has experienced this, but there was an animated short called “A Peach To Teach” or something like that, and a there was a peach and an apple that were put on a teacher’s desk by two of her students. The apple was a cocky jerk, clearly looking forward to the teacher picking him, not knowing what that would mean. And the teacher does pick him, to munch on of course, and it was about as horrific as fruit gore on a kid’s channel could get. Friggin’ screaming and the close-ups were kinda unsettling… :confounded:
As quickly as the short came it disappeared off the face of the earth and I never saw anything of it again. :flushed: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Back first to prolong its suffering, I like it

2 Likes

This is so refreshing.

2 Likes

ooooo fluffy apple slices anyone?

1 Like

Somewhere, some regular fluffy herd must be thinking, “an apple a day keeps an abuser away.”

4 Likes

So now we’ve got bread fluffies, butter fluffies, and apple fluffies.

You know what the logical next step is, right?

Apple pie fluffies!

4 Likes

Mmm apples and cinnamon…

1 Like

There’s this apple, something like a pear blended with a granny Smith, that’s friggin amazing. It’s sweet, sour/tart, and ever crispy to chew. I hate apples that go “chewy” as the sugar content inside is off the charts; I rarely eat a “warm” red delicious anymore, they’ve got to have been in the fridge for a few hours.
Anyhoosits, I bet this fluffy tastes like the apple-pear blended delicious nummies.

1 Like

And it does get to live - as food!

We found that video your describing on YouTube actually just a few hours ago lmao, the peach basically saying ‘**** that-’ and rolling over into the trash at the end was funny ngl.

1 Like