Apricot Adoption Network: Dusty (by Disastrous Apricot)

Welcome to the Apricot Adoption Network! This new series will showcase some fluffies that have been brought to our rescue. You decide what happens! Are they adopted to live happily ever after, or do they meet a more sinister end?

Today’s candidate is Dusty! Dusty is a microfluffalo colt (bull?) who was born without a voice. He loves to burrow and hide and can sometimes be overlooked by a careless owner or caretaker. He is playful but might work best in a single-fluffy home as fluffies with voices might get agitated that Dusty doesn’t talk back.

What do you think? Adopt or Destroy?

16 Likes

ADOPT, DEAR GOD ADOPT HES SO PRECIOUS

7 Likes

Where is the problem?
I adopt it Dusty :hugs:
I have an endless supply of tagliatelle al ragù.
:spaghetti: :spaghetti: :spaghetti:
To be enjoyed in front of the TV

1 Like

I wonder if there might be a fluffy version of ASL he could learn to communicate.

Imagine if a deaf person adopted him.

5 Likes

A mircofluffalo. There’s a neat idea.

3 Likes

A mute you say, or dont say in this case. Adopt. :slight_smile:

They’ll make an excellent stud to make micro fluffy sliders.

2 Likes

Yeah, what the hell, adopt.

2 Likes

ADOPT! He needs a good home

1 Like

Give this young man a good, loving home!

1 Like

First I thought this was a parody of Swans’ Soundtracks For The Blind album cover.

Then I thought it was a low-fi Folly of Hope fan panel.

Anyway, burn the rat. Burn them all. Burn, burn, burn b u r n b u r n b u r n b u r n

To a loving home he goes. People like the quiet ones.

1 Like

mute

What’s the point of having a talking pet that can’t talk?!

I can get a regular tiny buffalo instead!!

Adopt, give him a good life, let him die peacefully in his sleep of old age, then make him into a burger.

2 Likes

I vote neutralbox. Sounds hard to think of a way he’ll be cared for but still have his struggles. But that’s the challenge!

1 Like

He’s mine. Adopted by me. :coffee:

Destroy.

Adopt.
But kept seperate from other fluffies in a old fish tank, filled with stuff he can burrow in and so i can watch him burrow too.