Aquafluffies in a bottle (By: NekuChan)

I wanna shake the bottle

4 Likes

Less immoral to me than pointless. But, cultural differences. If they were dead from the get go but preserved? That’d make sense to me. Or alive and were meant to be taken out.

Shrugs

I’m a fairly bland American, with little to no actual cultural knowledge of my English or Okinawan roots. So I’m clearly missing something.

4 Likes

So…CUUUTE HUUUUUUUUAAAAAAGH!

4 Likes

This isn’t a cultural thing, it’s just some assholes making a quick buck. I’m always shocked when I see how little some countries in Asia care for the well-being of wildlife and lifestock. That’s real life abusebox and it sucks.

4 Likes

Some people just do not care if they shit all over the world, as long as they get what they want.

Imagine how fluffies would be treated in China.

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful gift idea. Like a fluffy in a gift box, but the decorated bottle is so much more elegant. :blush:

5 Likes

And yet, ppl think America is bad…
:weary:

2 Likes

Truth is, every country’s done bad shit. We just let China get away with everything they do, and why?

Because they make all of our stuff.

6 Likes

disgusted
Yeah, you have a point.
The news last week was that the giant panda was no longer endangered…For some reason I’m not buying it.

3 Likes

If only it was as easy as dimming the lights, lighting some candles and putting some Marvin Gaye on.

And yeah, Xi Jinping is basically what you get when the kid who says his dad works for Nintendo grows up and becomes a world leader.

3 Likes

Gorgeous art! Very nicely done

3 Likes

Not to forget their nuclear arsenal!

3 Likes

Bah! Those things are a waste of uranium. If only the world wasn’t run by petty selfish gits, we’d be lighting our cities with that uranium instead of building bombs that can level cities.

See what I mean? Some people would burn the world to rule the ashes.

3 Likes

huh?

2 Likes

I’m talking about nukes. We could have built more nuclear power plants, and we could have provided the entire planet with cheap, clean energy, but instead we made nukes.

And we don’t even use those nukes, because of MAD, so all that fissile material that could be used to light up cities is just sitting around in nuclear silos. It’s a fucking waste, don’t you think?

Of course, all it takes is the wrong asshole going “fuck the world, I wanna live in Fallout” for things to go to shit for everyone. And some people would genuinely be happy with the world getting nuked to shit if they thought they’d be ruling the radioactive wastes. Some people are that selfish. Pray that none of them get their hands on any nuclear launch codes.

This is getting dangerously off-topic, so I’m going to leave it at that.

4 Likes

oh okay but what does THAT have to do with dumb fish knock offs

4 Likes

That’s why I’m leaving it at that, Sea_dragon.

Let’s get back to what’s really important:

Dumb pig-horses getting pampered or mutilated.

4 Likes

okay thanks i guess?

4 Likes

Bullet: ill take your entire stock

1 Like

I love this artwork and the detail <3

1 Like