Aquafluffies in a bottle (By: NekuChan)

Ain’t be in the mood to advance my comics and decided to made just a drawing this time. I love the ilustrations of characters in water bottles so I kinda wanted to tried one myself :slight_smile: Also there’s a lot of different kinds of aquafluffies I’ve seen around and wanted to add some of my favorites.

94 Likes

Beautiful love the flowers adds a good aesthetic to it :clap::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

this is so cute and aesthetic and also holy shit they’d just be dead within a week without any water filters omg.

9 Likes

This is gorgeous :heart:

8 Likes

Yeah, I also tought about it before tagging it xD but since it’s just there to be pretty or under the “art” part I tagged it as hugbox, but you are right…

7 Likes

…You know that someone will try drinking that water, right?

6 Likes

wow this is very good we need more bottle art

5 Likes

crunchy water…

7 Likes

hmmm fluffy bubble tea

3 Likes

That’s assuming you plan to leave them in the bottle.

Ideally, they should be drank right away.

5 Likes

Either that person is tired of his/her life :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh, that’s lovely. Very nice!

7 Likes

“Alright, pledge, you’ve made it this far, but if you want to get into Epsilon Eta Phi, you have to DRINK THE FLUFFY!”

6 Likes

Son tan lindos :heart_eyes: me pregunto cuantas veces se necesitará agitar la botella para que floten panza arriba

3 Likes

It’s so adorable!

4 Likes

Depressing fact
In china you can purchase bottles of small fish and aquatic reptiles. Difference is those bottles are permanently sealed shut and they have limited food

4 Likes

Who buys those then? Tourists?

3 Likes

This is very nice work.

3 Likes

Tourists, locals looking for a unique keychain, etc. When it comes to different countries what’s considered immoral in one area is fine in another

6 Likes

If they are probably micros I’d almost hope they die “naturally” of an unnaturally short lifespan before they had to truly suffer. Gdi you just keep making fluffs that are too cute and that I keep hoping they pull through (well, most of them (well honestly at least a few (you have quite the few irredeemable assholes in your mix)))

3 Likes