Aroma Fluffies (Ace)

This has prolly been done a thousand times but this will be relevant to something I’m writing. Thought it would be best to put it here and link it when I need to than text dump in the story (or stories)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aroma Fluffies are an obvious cashgrab from Hasbio combining their already insanely popular fluffy product with the same appeal of scratch ‘n sniff stickers or scented markers. They are a premium product and have a strong scent of (often) food items emanating from them. The scents correspond with their coat colors.

Aroma Fluffies are able to mate and create more like them yet if this as done by an at-home breeder or in the wild they often become incredibly foul smelling. They must be carefully monitored in situations where they are housed with other fluffies such as daycares or fluffy play parks as they are incredibly prone to falling victim to acts of cannibalism even from what would normally be perfectly behaved domestic pets. As well, care should be taken when they are let outside. Their strong, pleasant scents attract predators.

Their flesh is actually abnormal tasting, pungent and stinking of chemical compounds. It is not preferable to even the most starving of creatures but it is often too late for the fluffy for them to figure that out and leave them be.

Beyond being at risk of being eaten by their peers, other fluffies often bully them. They lack the normal scent glands that others possess and therefore seem unnatural, almost toylike.

In herds of their own kind, Aromas often defer to the sweetest smelling ones as their smarties. Fruit or candy scents mark for a high place in leadership while at the very bottom, savory ones fill out the ranks.

Unicorn Aromas have two different scents: One emanating from their coat, the other from their horn. Combinations include cherry & vanilla, chocolate & caramel, et cetera. They especially prize their horns and fall into a deep depression if they happen to lose them.

Their scents can be discerned around the time they’re weaned and introduced to new foods. Scammers often take advantage of clueless buyers by dousing regular fluffies in perfumes and attempting to pass them off as high quality items.

19 Likes

I love this, reminds me of the scented stuffed animals I had in the 90s. I found one in storage a few years back and it still smelled like ‘blueberry’

5 Likes

The Schnozfluffies smell like schnozberries!

download (98)

2 Likes

Hey, maybe these could be safe to have around cats and ferrets - they don’t eat fruit or baked goods!

1 Like