Art by ShadySmarty

BadDashie CrybabyFluff

ShitCake

58 Likes

I believe this should be in the “images by others” category.

8 Likes

How do you change it to “Images by Others”?

Sorry, my computer is being a pain in the ass today.

2 Likes

i have a cristmas present for you

from russian VK backups with love

27 Likes

Oh, thanks a million.

4 Likes

What a lovely present!

3 Likes

“official” fluffy community VK group have in total 1017 worth of backup pictures from different artists from the boru, so it’s not a big deal

4 Likes

Speaking of ShadySmarty, I’ve always hoped to do at least an unofficial ending to the Scootafluff comic. I could easily draw storyboards for the finishing pages, but unless someone offers to do the actual drawing part this project would be way too time-consuming to draw with my techniques.

7 Likes

I’m not sure, I’ve never changed categories. Sorry!

3 Likes

the pencil to the right of post name is the edit button

3 Likes

Okay, thank you.

1 Like

It was a real shame that the comic was unfinished. The amount of work behind that was staggering. I would offer my services for it but with my current level I dare not. That series is a masterpiece.

5 Likes

ShadySmarty is one of my favorite artists for fluffies

5 Likes

I consider the Scootafluff comic to be my introduction to the fandom, even if it wasn’t the literal first fluffy thing I’ve seen. It’s what really got me hooked, along with his other art. His fluffy designs are still one of my favorites.

I think I might have even started lurking while Scootafluff was still being updated? It’s hard to remember

Goddamn, I wish he was still around

5 Likes

The fellow who stabbed the fluffy with a fork… He looks like a psycho… Needs a solid kick upwards to the jaw while his tongue is sticking out… Shows how sad of a sad pathetic piece of shit he is… Specially over a real cheap pizza rolls…

1 Like

Oh ho, that one is my fave.

Fuck stabbing the Fluffy with the fork though, I’d make the Fluffy into a living Voodoo doll myself.

2 Likes

Yeah, but violence like that is unnecessary… A better punishment would be to hang it by its rear legs… Its anus pointing upwards so when it shits, it goes over itself… Then after that’s done… Give it a warm water rinse before turning it to sudden cold water as you clean it… Shocks there, no blood on the table to clean, or messed up forks.

2 Likes

@Foxhoarder If you do the story boarding I could attempt to mimic his style and do the drawing part. I’ve always wanted an ending to the story even if it was unofficial

4 Likes

But violence against those fluffbags can be so fun and feel good (wicked laughter).

Take that rabid hugboxers! (LOL)

1 Like

Can be… Can be, but its pointless if no lesson is learned, besides better to make them into a Grungy, and get paid for it to make them guided ordinance to blow targets up… A it more satisfying

1 Like