Art dump (u/GoopfulGoblin)

Just some art that I haven’t posted here, including a reference sheet from a most likely to be abandoned project, Moonlight Mares. Posted in order of creation.

Kanto inspired fluffys, not finished.

contest entry
A reference sheet for my abandoned may contest entry that involved using Lions Mane to regenerate fluffy limbs

Posted first on Reddit, a free to use character that I request not to be used in Sexual Abuse or otherwise Controversial images or stories.

A ref sheet including characters from a comic series about a shelter being turned into an Alicorn farm after the owners previous stock was taken out by Fluff infection. Still considering using these characters and its idea, but more in a written format then a comic, since I’m having trouble drawing lately. I’ve even got like a google slide of each characters backstory and character summery lol.

24 Likes

I really like the birthday theme mane.
is very cute

4 Likes

Damn, they are so cute, they look so soft, the colors and patterns are so creative, I am fascinated :heart:

2 Likes

Firefly made it to adulthood? I thought that fluffy would get cancelled before the end of its first year…

Too soon?

3 Likes