Artist-Kun Fluterrfluff fall

77 Likes

False hope. Give it upsies.

Then choose kick and punt it.

16 Likes

Sure, I’ll give you upsies. Let’s go up to the roof and then I’ll let you fly.

3 Likes

Воистину жиф

1 Like

Why not both?

1 Like

If you stomp it first, there will be nothing to kick. If you kick it first, there will be nothing to stomp

2 Likes

Gentle uppies.

It said please.
This is to be encouraged. Its treatment will be the carrot.
The one who demand uppies will be treated in such a ways as to show others the stick.

Also, it cleaned its own ass. That alone is enough reason to breed it with a stress free life to ensure maximum quality offspring.

4 Likes

Well, if you kick it, you could always head to where it landed and then stomp it.

1 Like

Give it upsies and blow a raspberry on its tiny belly. Then give it sketties. No mercy.

4 Likes

Stomp on it’s hind legs and kick the head as far as you can.

Scratch that, tiptoe from the hind legs all the way to it’s head. Make it slow and painful.

2 Likes

Bend slightly, grab by head or tail, stomp other half of body while lifting.

After you have torn upper body from lower body kick the lifted portion.
(Think it’s a more painful experience if you stomp on lower body and kick upper after myself~)

You have stomped and kicked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you kick it off of the roof it’ll fly.

wa bene!

2 Likes

Stomp it, but only it’s hind legs so it can’t run away and after a couple moments stomp it’s backside wait a couple moments to let it catch it’s breath from screaming if it hasn’t puked up it’s intestines stomp it’s front legs then just leave it in the alleyway crying “wan die wan die!”

1 Like

The hugbox side of me says to give it upsies.
The abuse side of me says give it upsies…then drop it and punt it. I prefer kicking. Maybe because I was on the soccer team when I was young.

2 Likes

Dude, sell it! There are plenty of Fluffies to play kickball with, but that one is a small fortune! Fluffies that look like MLP characters, especially the mine six are valuable!

3 Likes

Both such good options…

There is a 3rd option, adopt it.

2 Likes

Please, be more creative!
Food littered with pepper or laxative; amputation; home castration;or even better, emotional abuse!

Stomp or kick is just too simple! :martini:

1 Like

абу благословил этот пост

1 Like