Artist's Dilemma (by Booperino)

30 Likes

I’ve got some really messed up pillow fluff sex ideas if you’re interested.

10 Likes

~owner sighs from chair casually while facing away. Pulling a rope slightly and then giving slack to raise and lower their pillow appropriately~

5 Likes

I’d think the next step would be meeting the parents, so to speak. Or did that happen off-camera (ie, getting permission from Chonky’s parents)?

7 Likes

that is an interesting next step actually! thanks for the idea :smiley:

5 Likes

why make the next step a good tho?
make the owner of chonky move into another house, and such switching daycares to a closer one
heart wretching? yes. will it be cool to see billy cry and beg for his owner to move too? yes.

3 Likes

i actually was thinking something of the sorts in the near future of the story!

3 Likes

Hear me out: Put her face first into a rock tumbler…

2 Likes

if your relationship road is moving so fast that it’s already time for s@x, that means that your road lacks bumps. you know

like resurrecting the empire of sin (aka hasbio) and make them pull every political string in order to legally ruin the relationship of two random fluffies that go in the same daycare. that kind of stuff

2 Likes

“alright share holders, we are back in businss, whats our first order?”
“fluffies that feel extra pain?”
“mummahs that always have abortions?”
“legally stop two fluffs from getting laid :T”
“>:|”
“:T”
“>:) you get a raise sir muhahahaha”

4 Likes

their evil has no limits

2 Likes

Just recreate up with them

2 Likes

that should be the last step

3 Likes

No like the entire movie

2 Likes

actually, if you think about it, the health of a pillowfluff is usually way worse due to immobility, which means billy will outlive chonky :hmm:
also, I think it’s already a recreation, but the first part is just in slow-mo

2 Likes

I mean if you subscribe to that canon. I feel like they would have like a baby bouncer for them that lets them wiggle around and get some exercise

2 Likes

never seen one i guess
because no one ever bothered to draw it. why didn’t you say it earlier, it should’ve been put it in infrared’s next part of the cataloge

3 Likes

One day

2 Likes

…if he ever makes a part 3
still, i don’t think that the bouncer will make chonky live longer than billy, so up is still possible

2 Likes

I dunno, I feel pillows having a shorter lifespan is due mostly to stress and depression, which chonky found ways to deal with with activites like reading and painting.
As for physical activities i imagine there are ways for her to exercise in moderation still, even its just wiggling or rolling around :hmm:

5 Likes