ARTISTS NEEDED FOR PAID COMMISIONS!

Hey guys, is there a list of artists who do commissions at the moment? Need a couple of drawings done for a video I’m doing when I get back from Spain next week.

DM me if interested.

(Goes without saying it will be for money, I’m not one of those “for exposure” kuk svindlere)

-Dong

8 Likes

I don’t think there’s a list, but people who advertise their commissions tend to do so in community posts, so if you make a search like this it might help?

I can say for sure that I do commissions though, so you can consider this an admission of interest.

1 Like

I do commissions

I think we need a post where ya put yer link or just an entire tag for advertising commission prices, cuz I literally went through this exact thing two months ago, and at most found 6 price pages via the search, two of those were my own

1 Like

There are many artists, try looking for commissions in the search engine, I also do commissions. You can see my work here:

if you are interested you can check my price scale here.

2 Likes

I’m currently finishing up two commissions and can accept more if you’re interested. PM me, if you’d like!

1 Like

I was planning on opening up commisions, we can dm and chat about it if your interested

Ill draw whatever, never figured out how to do a commission drawing page thing, so i usally just do it for free… plus who would like to pay for my shittastic art

1 Like

i, think your art is great! i would 100% pay you for a commision

I know someone, is that good?

I’m down for some commissioned work.

1 Like

I think we both know that I would pay gladly. That is, if I actually had money to spend.