Ass Itch (By DelishDelay~)

Yes I am aware that the title is also a song by Korn. It was intentional lolol

Can’t lie, I can’t write a story for this one. Landlord’s coming today to give me a wholeass new door so I gotta get to cleanin’. So you guys can write the backstory for this little shitrat if you want.

I actually drew this last week but completely forgot to share it. I was drawing other things to sell and this nugget slipped from my memory.

87 Likes

Even without the story the art is very very good :+1: im guessing this guy demanded too much or did too much bad poopies or something

Or maybe he did nothing but cry and complain and nag over the littlest shit to his daddeh until daddeh snapped and gave him something to actually cry about.

3 Likes

Satisfying as hell. Like I genuinely feel better after reading this. Thanks dude!

3 Likes

Glad I could provide. Hahaha

1 Like

Excellent work. My only regret is the owner didn’t just use sandpaper to ‘scratch’ that itch.

3 Likes

Shit, you’re so right. :sob: I missed the opportunity.

2 Likes

Eh, could always revisit it later if you feel like it.
Sandpaper sheets, an orbital sander, a grindstone… there’s a lot of ways this could go.

2 Likes

Yo. Next time using a cheese grater.

3 Likes

what’s with the piece of wood with nails in it in the bottom left? just curious

1 Like

It’s what the owner gives him to help scratch and alleviate the itching. All it really does though is give him a shit ton of slivers. It appears though it wasn’t a good choice, a cheese grader or something would’ve been so much better. My bad. Haha. There’s always room for improvement.

1 Like

Ohhh ok i see it now. Freakin hilarious! The nails are a nice touch lol

1 Like

This just makes me think, cover the fluffy’s ass and crotch in itching powder, then strap him down on a table so he can’t scratch it at all. Maybe put a hole in the table around the crotch so if he tries to move his hips it doesn’t help.

Also, anyone know how itching powder reacts with open wounds? Just wondering what would happen if more powder was applied after he cut up his ass on the wooden post.

1 Like

The only thing I know about Korn is that their name is spelled with a Cyrillic letter Я, and should therefore be pronounced “Koh-yahn” or “Koy-an”. Коян.

1 Like

Well I mean his ass is still in contact

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Nah, they just do it because it looks cool. Same reason they aren’t called Corn, because the letter K is cooler than the letter C. That’s a scientific fact.

1 Like

Your babbehs are such cuties! :weary:

GET EM!

Thank you so much!