At Skettiland Kindergarten (1) - LostDauphin

Here I am again, with a little multi-part comic that has a random story that came to me all of a sudden.

I have open commissions! :)
153 Likes

Oof, right in my feels
Wonderful art as always
Looking forward to more :heart:

9 Likes

A story of the hubris and jealously of fluffy that brings ruin to all? I cannot wait.

10 Likes

Ah, I can’t wait to see a tale of jealousy and malevolence unfold.

9 Likes

Another interesting story is coming, I imagine how it will end but I will have to wait to see what you have prepared for us :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

This is what fluffies are about:

Living toys being heartbroken.

11 Likes

Mauve is clearly only interested in pretty colours, you can do better than that superficial twat

6 Likes

Damn this melted my heart

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s only interested in cute colors, but as some posts say (I don’t intend to put ideologies into fandom but what I read last time seemed interesting to me), of the Hispanic community that they get along does not mean that they necessarily have to love each other as a couple.

2 Likes

Angy babbeh! :angry:

The origins of the incel fluffies

1 Like

Simple solution:

If you want her to be yours, remove her eyes.

Ohh hope she will had him as anew fwend.

Cute cuddly design as always :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh wonderful
Reminds me of children’s story books
Just wonderful

1 Like

Thank you, your comments always make my day. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks @Larur , it’s just the kind of aesthetic I want to achieve :wink:

Holy Crud Custer, If I wasn´t poor, I would hire you for a project I have in mind…

Also, cute, heart breaking story… this gives feels

1 Like

I’m constantly running out of ideas, so depending on the type of story, I might help you if I’m interested enough

1 Like

If you’re short on premises, I think I remember once talking about a guy telling ​his terminally ill pegasus that they could fly and then convincing them to jump off a roof so they would have a quick, happy death. I seem to recall that giving you some ideas.

1 Like

Holy shit, thanks for reminding me, I remember dropping a lot of projects that I tried to tackle in my first few months here due to a lack of a proper style (My first fluffies didn’t look very good) But now I think I have the appropriate style for such a story

1 Like