Atomic wub (InfraredTurbine)

Well, 6 hours you wanted, here you are

Nope, haven’t played it yet, broke as fuck, but might soon xD the game looks cool

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

48 Likes

Well the shitrat overestimate himself. Hahahaha.

2 Likes

I was waiting for something like this :rofl:. Honestly I’m loving atomic heart. Reminds me a lot of bioshock. Plus I’m a sucker for stories based in eastern Europe anyways. If the six hour sex scene is fake we kill all the Fluffies… We were going to anyways but now we have a reason.

2 Likes

Hmm… Is there perhaps say a~ promotionaI bonus on commissions?
(even if it’s just 100% of aII commission moniez go towards purchase of said game) /SarcasmEnd

tbh can’t get it this month, but I’m thinking it getting into next, or another month xD
gotta pay dem beels

I VOLUNTEER
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

3 Likes

ShaII I assume that means you’d be too busy working to have time to pIay it even if someone was wiIIing to gift it via steam in Iieu of standard commission payments?

1 Like

hmm that sounds interesting kek

1 Like

Love This Game :derp: :heart:

1 Like

Fwuffy meant dat many fowebews obah dah couwse of fwuffy’s wifetime~ in six secund Intewvahs…

3 Likes

Commandew Senchowv nee’s Sewgay! He wike daddeh to Sewgay! No time fow cowdie enfies scawy wady!

2 Likes

It’s on gamepass for XBOX and PC so that’s a cost effective way to play it. Defenitly worth paying full price for if that is your only option at the moment.

1 Like

ye I forgot about that tbh

1 Like