Attack of the Communist Fluffies (by recreationalsadist)

Sally walked over to her front door and opened it when she heard knocking.

Outside were three fluffies. A yellow and blue unicorn, a grey pegasus, and an orange earthie.

They were communists. Somehow. IDK, just go with it or whatever, I don’t care.

The earthie puffed his cheeks and stomped his hooves.

“Dis am Smawty’s wand nao! Gu way ow get wowstest huwties, dummeh hoomin!”

Sally shook her head.

“Nope. This is my land. You communist shitrats better get off my property or else.”

The communist Smarty refused to accept her refusal. He motioned to the other two fluffies.

“Wingy-Tuffy! Gibe the hoomin sowwy-hoofies!”

Sally didn’t give the communist toughy the chance, reaching down and grabbing him.

“SCREEEEE! BAD UPSIES! Wai huwt gud fwuffy?! Nu du anyting wong!”

Sally ripped the pegasus’s wings off.

“SCREEE!!! WINGIES GONE!!! Huu…pwease gibe wingies back, need dem fow fwying!”

Sally smirked.

“Don’t worry, you’ll still fly.”

She then threw the de-winged pegasus into the woodchipper she’d set up on her lawn.

The death of the pegasus toughy didn’t phase the communist smarty.

“Pointy-Tuffy! Abenge youw comwade by gibing dis hoomin fowebeh-sweepies!”

The unicorn toughy trotted forwards.

“Am gunna gibe yu wowstest huwties ebeh!”

Sally reached down and snapped off the unicorn’s horn.

“SCREEEEE!!! POINTY AM GONE!!! Nu am speshuw nu mowe, huuuuuu…”

Sally kicked the former unicorn into the woodchipper, then grabbed the communist smarty.

The communist earthie smarty wasn’t afraid, he blew a raspberry at Sally.

“Dummeh hoomin! Smawty nu habe wingies ow pointy su yu nu can huwt Smawty!”

Sally sighed.

The communist earthie smarty stared into the mirror he’d been placed in front of.

His legs had been amputated along with his penis and so he was forever tormented by sexual desires he’d never be able to fulfill and also couldn’t run or play.

“Huuuuuu…Smawty am da weaw victim hewe. Nebeh du anyting wong, am su oppwessed.”

Author’s note: IDK, I just had this idea and decided to write it.

8 Likes

Well, communists aren’t real people and neither are fluffies. I totally support the abuse and genital amputation of both!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be fully honest here, I read that in a Ron Swanson voice in my head. It just sounds like something he’d say.

2 Likes

He’s my spirit animal.

I feel like he’d grill the best fluffy pony burgers.

Or set them loose in places that sell vegan “food”, telling them to give sorry poopies to dummeh no-meat eaters…

Hmm… time to start drafting some weirdbox stuff…

This the type of patriotism that makes Truman proud :eagle::eagle::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands:

The only thing that ever made Truman proud was turning civilians to ash in the blink of an eye

Sure we are. We’re just people who don’t want to compete against other people whose interests align with our own.