Awexwandwia's Genewis "WildeFaun"

Today was an interesting day as one of our subject mares gave birth to four very unique foals, each one a bald looking unicorn.

At first with how little they moved and how quiet they were, we thought they might be sickly however, that quickly changed after the examination. Their fluff is so fine they’re almost hairless and they’re incredibly soft spoken it causes mild distress to the mother.

Over a week has passed and they are starting to talk and their eyes are opening to reveal dazzling purple eyes. They still don’t talk much and they’re very mild mannered.

They’re not a fan of loud and obnoxious noises, only preferring to listen to their mother sing when she keeps her voice down and soft.

They take to their training very fastly, mastering litter box training in only 5 weeks after birth. Some of their teeth are starting to come in too. On an odd note, they’re feces even at a young age is not as liquid or foul smelling as foals of their age group.

Activity wise they tend to be more reclusive and withdrawn. They prefer to play with the musical instrument. Softly, scribble on paper with crayons, or stack the blocks neatly.

They do not enjoy being grouped with the other foals of their age other than their siblings, but even together they tend to do activities separately. Also of note, they are not attention hogs though they do appreciate a kind word. They don’t go out of their way to draw your attention.

As the months went on they grew up quite healthy and strong for their age. They usually would be starting to attempt to get the attention of other fluffies of their age group in an attempt to build that special friend bond, however, these ones don’t seem to be as baby crazy.

The singular filly of the four was even shown the babies fluffy TV show. She enjoyed it greatly however she she did not become single-minded and the idea of giving birth even when asked if she wanted babies.

In the end the one filly and the more sociable colt were shipped off to Freyr Fields for breeding studies. The other two, a slightly stuck up colt and the calm more positive colt have been kept here for further study. The goodbyes between the siblings were shockingly easy as they seemed much more interested in the fact of the new place they were going. !!

It’ll be fun to continue studying these unique cases of the urban legend of Alexandria Genesis that seems to have stricken these fluffies.

Fluffy Health and Breeding Supervisor Plought ending report.

23 Likes

Perfect, imperfect, I imagine they all feel the same under your boot

1 Like

Really funny you chose this one because I actually briefly had purple eyes when I was very first born, supposedly they faded within a couple hours but I was almost one of these kids lol

2 Likes

I. Love. This.

So surreal. So RöÜnD. Obsessed. :purple_heart:

1 Like