awt bwock [by: fluffymeat]

a very self indulgent sketch, including my little sona. forgot his horn!! oops.

i draw humans regularly, and it hasn’t been working out lately. very little motivation, and nothing turns out right. i should be better at it considering age and years of practice, but. alas. i am just not. i should probably learn a back up talent.

but hey fluffies are pretty easy to draw !! easy shapes. little guys. also not entirely sure how to tag this.

could a fluffy draw? i assume with its mouth. what would a fluffy draw?

24 Likes

Hey! It’s okay! I haven’t drawn a person in so long now but I’m really happy with what I do create because at least it’s like unique to me. So please don’t belittle yourself or talk shit on your obvious skills in art. :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Hey, don’t beat yourself up about it :heart: Sometimes taking a break helps, you don’t have to push yourself to meet up any expectations :slight_smile: Your art is great, but if you want to improve, fast sketches of real life photos or people you see around can help~

3 Likes

You draw great. No throwing shade at yourself. :heart:
I tend to claim that I have a faulty wire between my brain and my hand which is my drawings never turn out the way my brain wanted them to. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’ll be fine.
The urge to draw will return sooner or later.
I havent picked up a pencil since March but i know sooner or later i wil be drawing again.

The best thing to do with a block is not to force anything because it wil just frustrate you .
Sooner or later an idea wil hit you and get the ball rolling.

1 Like

To misquote Xenophanes:

“If a fluffy could paint a picture, his god would look like a fluffy.”

1 Like

I’m gonna try to be gentle here,
but after looking at your gallery, it looks to me like your formula is something like
Big hard cock + gaping asshole + titties + a fluffy, I guess, if I have to

Have you considered fluffy art that doesn’t involve big hard cocks, and gaping assholes, and titties?

I can’t complain about your style, but the content is somewhat repetitive

that is true for my recent gallery, but thats because i create this content for myself. its purely self indulgent, most of the time. i dont aim to vary my artwork on here. i focus that effort into my regular, non-fluffy art.

1 Like

Alright, I guess I can accept that answer.