Aww Staw Supah Fwuff - Part 1 (Author:Oculus)

Aww Staw Supah Fwuff

A story in seven parts

By Oculus

Adapted from “All-Star Superman” by Grant Morrison, and based off “Supe’ Fwuff" by KMEB

Cover art by @WetFluff aka KilledbyCreatures

~

Dying Sun.

Despairing Parents.

Blinding Light.

Loyal Master.

~

Part 1: Higher, Better, Faster

A white capsule is streaking across the surface of a yellow dwarf, the principal star of a system consisting of four rocky planets, four gas giants, and a number of other asteroids and dwarf planets. The capsule was sent from its mother world days ago, and is currently occupied by a crew of scientists with one burning goal in mind: to map the governing body of their system.

The idea was laughed at by everyone on the mother world. Who on their planet would even dare to go to the ball of plasma, and risk certain death at the power of the gravitational pull of a star, when the average man can’t even overcome the homeworld’s own gravity? But the one man who proposed the idea also had the money to fund it, and the resources to undertake the endeavor. He is Samuel Adams, the chief executive officer of Hasbio. Previously the genetic arm of Hassenfeld, Hasbio is now an independent company. Thanks to Mr Adams, the company went beyond its genetic engineering roots, and diversified into various industries, including, and of all things, interstellar exploration.

“Gravity shields are shattering!”

As the astronaut noted this, the capsule was coming dangerous close near a sunspot, the size of one of the continents of the homeworld.

“Current outside temperature of our craft is exceeding 5000 degrees! This craft may risk damage if we do not abort!!”

“We’re not quitting,” yells out Sam, “we got this far, this is our one chance to map the Sun!”

“And this is my once chance to kiww ‘ou aww.”

Their heads turning, a look of concern creeps on Sam Adams face, as the astronaut that said this starts to smile. His suit bursts, revealing copious amounts of fluff, indicating the contamination of his genetic material by an outside form.

“Fwuffy am an exwpody-munstah-hummehfwuff!

Fwuffy am Foreba Sweepies!”

Millions of miles away, the body of a large, grotesque worm creature is controlling the human-fluffy hybrid, utilizing an experimental tech that he had absconded from Hasbio through illegal means. He is very prepared to detonate his biological bomb within the capsule, and kill all the inhabitants within it. But he’s not doing so.

Because he’s waiting for someone to show up.

~

You are Supah Fwuff

You have heard that Mistah Adams is currently in danger

You don’t like going to the Sun. It’s a very hot and nasty place

but Mister Adams is in danger. And he’s very important to you.

as you speed across the vacuum, you see the capsule high above the yellow-hot sun, and you open it

you see a big munstah, walking on two weggies, and about to gib Mistah adams the forever sweepies

“Big munstah! Supe kiww munstah!”

without thinking, you grab the monster with your two hooves

he’s light. Almost any being is like carrying a feather for you

your alicorn wings fluttering, you spring out of the capsule

and plunge deep into the sunspot with the munstah

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

the monster screams, the heat of the sun scorching the incredibly resistant skin

your eyes flare up, as your eyes and horn radiate apertures of power

an emerald optic blast pushes the monster deep into the sunspot, furthering charging him up

as much as you have the strength to hover and escape the Sun’s gravity, you are not prepared for the following moment

for the hybrid explodes

the blast, supercharged by both your power, and the proximity to the Sun, pushes away Adam’s capsule to safety

but, and as you are caught in blast, you, for the first time, are reminded of the first thing that happened to you when you first got your powers

you are blinded by the flash of light.

~

Mr Adams is currently at one of his laboratories on the surface of the Moon. The laboratory is one of many dotted around the Solar system. He has managed to reach as far as Pluto, and has even landed upon the planet of Chiron, Earth’s verdant twin in Alpha Centauri. But today, Mr Adams is on Earth’s Moon because its low gravity allows him to conduct a test on a fluffy by the name of Clark.

“You’re now pushing against the equivalent of 200 quintillion tons, Supah Fwuff.”

The fluffy, clad in a red cape, a yellow mask, and purple shoes on his hooves holds up the weight with almost no effort, while maintaining a mere puzzled expression on his face.

“Fwuffy nu undahstan.”

“You’re stronger, Supah Fwuff. Fighting that hybrid so close to the sun has made you stronger than before. And you may have new powers than you didn’t have before.”

“Fwuffy wuv being stwong!”

“That’s the good news,” says Mr Adams. He hesitates a bit before he continues, “I… I’m not sure how to explain the next part.”

Without hearing him, Supah Fwuff pushes the immense weight even higher. The gravity of the situation means little to him, as he plays around with a weight beyond human imagining.

“Your trip to the sun exposed you to critical levels of stellar radiation, and your cells are starting to die out due to the excess of energy.”

“Fwuffy stiww nu undahstan.”

“You’re dying, Clark. You will be reaching forever sleepies, sooner or later.”

Upon hearing this, Supah Fwuff, despite his immense power, reacts with a concern. The weight drops, damaging the floor of the lab Mr Adams and his crew are currently in. With a concerned look, SUpah Fwuff pleaded, “Fwuffy nu wan die.”

“I’m so sorry, Supah Fwuff. The one thing that gives you power is now the one thing that’s killing you. I will do my best to work out a cure for your situation, but I don’t think there will be a cure.”

Sighing, Mr Adams goes up to a hologram displaying Supah Fwuff’s vitals. To Mr Adams, he can see each of the fluffy pony’s cells giving off additional solar radiation, with some of them bursting. Yet, and despite this radiation, the unique thick fluff of the supercharged alicorn protects the outside world, and his loved ones from the threat he poses.

“Hasbio has benefitted much from your contribution, and yet we are not capable of saving you,” laments Mr Adams, as he waves away the holographic display of Supah Fwuff’s cells. As his hands brush against the exploding cells of Supah Fwuff, it gives way to the image of many garden fluffies, living on the surface of Mars. These garden fluffies, being part animal and part plant, photosynthesize the minimal solar radiation they receive, and slowly convert the carbon dioxide rich atmosphere of the Red Planet into one more breathable for humans. As he waves his hand again, he shows the giant Voyager Fluffy. The size of a small skyscraper, these fluffies are prepared for continued exploration beyond known human space. Moving his fingers again, and mingling among cells are tiny, tiny nanofluffies, engineered to clear out cholesterol in blood and detect cancer cells.

“Voyager fluffies, nanofluffies, garden fluffies. Your DNA, your makeup, everything about you has inspired all of this.”

Supah Fwuff, seeing the various type of fluffies that Mr Adams is displaying, recognizes all of them as one thing.

“Fwens.”

“Yes, they have been your friends. And we are your friends too, Supah Fwuff.

We will try our best to save you.”

“Fwuffy beweev ‘ou. Dewe am awways a wei.”

Supah Fwuff looks towards a window. The blue marble of Planet Earth can be seen.

“Doze daddeh knu?”

“I told Mr. Connor. He’s been worried sick about you.”

Supah Fwuff maintains a somber face.

“Fwuffy stiww hab tings ta do.”

~

Mr Connor is a journalist. Working for the “The Planet’s Bugle”, he happens to also be the owner of an orange earth fluffy pony called Clark. Or, at least that’s what most people think.

One normal day in May, a few years back, Clark was playing in the garden when he found a worm. It seemed like any other normal Summer day.

“Daddeh! Wook! Fwuffy fin wi’ww munsta!”

Connor smiles, as he rests on the lawn chair, sipping a lemonade and basking in the glow of the warm sun. But then, he notices something. While his sunglasses shield his sight from the terrible light of the yellow star, he see a flash of brightness, followed by a loud pop sound.

“Fwuffi nu wet munsta get away!”

As Clark says this, the flash that he saw from the Sun suddenly travels towards his house, like a streaking comet. With little care for his safety, Connor yells out,

“Clark! GET DOWN!!”

~

Connor has no idea how long he was knocked out. The house behind his has been completely leveled. But there’s something else there’s near and dear to him that may be gone.

“CLARK?!! CLARK!!!”

But as he yells out, he sees a crater where Clark was. Looking into the crater, he sees the unconscious body of his orange fluffy. However, Clark now has a pair of wings, and a horn. Somehow, the flash had transformed the earth fluffy into an alicorn.

“D-daddeh?”

Clark’s eyes slowly opens up, as he sees Connor.

“Clark, you’re okay!”

“Daddeh!” squeals Clark in exultation. Springing up, he goes up to hug Mr Connor.

Connor feel happy, as he lets dear little orange fluffy embrace him. But, as his eyes start notice his feet dangling below the ground, he screams out in fear.

“AAAAAAAAAH”

Clark, without a second though, slowly brings you to the ground.

“Sowwy, daddeh.”

~

“After all these years, it is crazy to think that’s how I ended up with a superhero for a fluffy.”

Seated on the other side of Mr Connor is Mr Adams. The two men are currently at a café, as Clark is being flying around the city, doing his usual rounds despite his condition.

“We at Hasbio are still baffled by that story. The sun that gave Clark his powers also allowed him a minimal amount of control over his body.”

“Indeed, that’s how he was able to hide his horn and his wings in public. Somehow, he can appear like a normal fluffy to everyone else. But, and when there is trouble, he becomes Supah Fwuff.”

The adventures of Supah Fwuff have been long and many, as Connor recollects, “Do you remember the one time he completely destroyed the Chrysler building?”

“I remember. And there was a lot of anger at him.”

“I remember pulling my hair out that day. Clark was only trying to fight off the invading army of Flossians. He managed to drive them back, but, in the process, damaged the city and that skyscraper.

He managed to chase the invaders out. Send them back into their portal. But, when I saw the Chrysler building, and the hole he made while pushing their mothership back into the portal, the only thing I could say to him was ‘Not the city, Supah!’”

“He had a lot of learning to do.”

“We both did. I sometimes wonder how I was able to survive him.”

“Do you remember the time Supah Fwuff passed you the serum?”

~

Supah Fwuff is delighted

Daddeh is flying!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

Mistah Adams had been pwaying with his supah blood for a while now, and made a speshul yellow wawa

according to Mistah Adams, the wawa would give any person who drinks it Supah Fwuff’s powers, but for only one day

Mistah Adams says the potion was too dangerous to give to anybody

Siwwy Mistah Adams

if anyone should hab da best dwinkies, its daddeh!

Supah Fwuff, with his super speed, manages to replace the vial with the serum, and bring it to his daddeh

he offers the cup to his Mr Connor

“It am wemon-aid, daddeh!”

“Oh thanks, I’m thirsty.”

Supah Fwuff looks on eagerly as Daddeh gulps down the drink

within seconds, he grabs his head, letting out a blood-curling scream

and he flies!

~

Mr Connors could hear thousands, and thousands of voices.

"̵̧̰̙̖̼̳̝̔͊̈́̌̑̏͛̂͂̑̈́̈́̅̆̒̂̂́͋͊͘̕ͅͅḨ̸͔̦̻̝̯̪̭͇͈͈̖̪̅̌̈́̐̆̈́̿̉̔̈́̚̕ę̷̧̧̞̹̤̪̺̲͉͖̪̝̦͙͍͓̯̮̼̌̽̓́͒̊̆͆́̎̿̃̏͒̈́̓̈́̎͘͘͜͠͝l̶̛̥̬͕̻̰̩͓̉̓͊̆́͊̅͐̀̅͐̒̔̒̕͝p̷̨̛̣̖̬͊͊͑͌̎̐̃̄́͛̓̓͝ ̵̢̨̟̰̼̼͓̯̩̳̯̳̙̪̭̞́͊̑̌̃̇̌̐̈́̈́̀̇̇̕̕̚m̸̨̢̛̞̞̜̬̭̼̮͎͉̞̲̦̍̅̑͆̓̒͛̐̉͆͜͝͝͝ͅe̵̡͕̰̥͍̱̣͉͚̯̱͈͎̜͎̘̥̤̿̍̿̿͌̈́̌ͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̘̠̺̰͈̖̻̖̲̣̆̈́͊͜ṗ̶̧̡̡̳͉̼̲̩̯̻̘̻̗͈̠͈͈͍̦͍̼̝̂͐̏̓̿̓̈̔̐̇͝l̷̝̜̍͌̀̊̉̈́͜͝e̷̹͓̝͈͈̭̺̠̊͛̎̈́̎̀̚ͅa̵̛͈͑̏͊̆̑́̓̍́̿̾̃̃̚̚ş̸͖̥̻̹̰̫͎͈͓̠͉̭̮̟͍̣̦̑̓̑̀̉̆̄͐͊̉̈̉̅̓͑̔̂͜e̴̢̢̡̛͎̠͈͖̲̲̙̳̲͍̦̋̄͒̍̓͛̉̊̆̐̌̂̈͆͛̔͒̚͝͠!̸̧̢̯̣̞̞͈͋̊̕̕̕"̶̢̞̥̥͓͉̲̥͇̣̖̖͎̘̤̣͔͓̠̤̣̄̐̄̅̑̕

̸̨̱͚̖̳̰͙̮̬̩͉̗̞̱̥̥̯̩̠̤̀͒̊͗̃̓͒̈̒̍̊̇̽͜

̵̼̟̖̲̺̞̯̪̭̻̥̗͇̱͓̆̽́̇̊̿̾̇̄̂̋̐̏̇̽͌͊̔̚̕͘͝"̵̢̿L̸̠̱̳̻̪̾̒̒̒͑͋̿́͜ͅe̶̡̢̦̘̠̩̟͖͈̻͎̺̬̮͇͍̊͗͗̈́̍̍̅̿ḁ̵̤̥̎̎̐̐͗͋̃̋͝v̸̝̱̤̝̼̦̟͇͍̲̦͖̙̽̃͛̂̽̌̌̓̌̔̚̚͝e̴̩̯̙̥̪̽̽̏̓̿͒̇̃̆͐͆̌̆̕̕͜͝ ̵̧̧̪̺͖̮̝̳̰̹̙͔̰̯̗̝́̿̎͌̿́͐̉̅͆̈́̊m̷̧̤̜̦͖̩̘͖̯͇͉̪͘͠e̸̢̢̛͙̪̞̬̠͖̺͖̭̩̬̖̻̭̱̺̽̿́́́͆̋̊͐̉̉͜͝ ̸̪̺͖̼͍̄͑̈́͑͊̍̊̂̚a̴͓͓͕̜̜̻̟̩̲̠̦̗͊͆̌̉͛̐̋̓͑͗͜l̴̲̪̙̺̮̝̲̘͖̜͚̦̃͒̋̋̃̽̂̆͗͘̚͝o̴̼̲̺͈͕̳̖͖̖̯̳͎̥͗̓͗͐̐́̋̏̔̉̔̋̚̚̚͜͝ͅņ̸̧͎͔̮̱͔̳̦̳͔̞̯͕͔͈͛̓̒̔́̚ȩ̸̧͚̬͕̞͚̟̱̭͍͚̜͓̖̖̱͈̌̒̌̓ͅ!̷̦̟͙͇̩̊̇̓͐͒͆̕̚"̵̧̡̳̟̯̱̝̤̞̹͒͌͌

̷̢̭̦͖̲̘͇̭̝̥̺̜̯͆̑̉̅͂͐͐͑̀̍͒͒̾͂̈̓͋͘̚͝

̶̜̽̅̀̃͌̓͌́͑̊̑̓̽̿̌̇́̀̓̚͘͝"̵̫͖̟̗͈̃̃͐͐̆̊̀͗͌͜Į̵̢̯͈̬͖̳̣̙͙̺̳̝͇͍̍̐̊̉̋̿̇’̶̨̢͙͇͈͓͙͖͔͓͚̓͋̿̋̂͊̓́̏͐̄̿̽̿̐̏̾͊͠͝͠ͅṁ̴̡̢̠͔͔̜̮̩͈̫̟̜̱̳͖̗͉̦͕̀̃̍͆̈́́̀͑̓̉̚͠ͅͅ ̵̢̡̫̠̠͇̝̄̏̀̓̀͊̽̔̇͗̐́̈̿͒̉̈́͝ļ̶̱͙̙̘͔͎̖̖̮̤͙̩̥̩̼͕̺̼̳̉̒̔͐̃̈́̓̾ͅͅe̴̢̡̨̨̛̲̬̬̤̪͉̺̣̠̘͍̠͚̰̖̙͋̐̓̌͑̀̅̀̆͘͝͝ą̴̧̢̗͎̯̰̱̼͉̱̓̃͌͗̊̅̊̍͠v̶̢͕͖͎̫̤̖̜̗̦̝̿̓̏̒̅̍͒͊ì̸̢̡̡̠̝̰̣̺̬̗͔̺͚̺̼̠͕̱̈́̀́̅̿n̷̳͗͊̀̈́͝͠͝g̶̢͇̟̟̜̪̼̯̫̯̟͎͔̖͎̘͕͊̋̎͠ ̶̧̧̧̦͍̖̻̼͍̮͕̫̗̟̫͕̼̫̀́̊̌̉̀̄̓̾͂̾͒̊̓̎̚y̷̠̦̬͔̙͚̜̺͙̜̱͉̭̜̩̜̥͉̠̹̑̋͌͑̆̀̓́́͒́̇̀́̈́̄̕̕͘̚̚͝ͅo̶͙̭̰̎͊͛͐̾̕ụ̸̫̼͋͑!̸̢̠̹͙͈͍̱̝̳̎͒̉̆̑͗̄͝͝"̴̭̗̱̻͇̇͊̅̇̔̂̒̎͛̉́̍̓̓̕͘

“Daddeh.”

“Daddeh.”

As Mark Connors flies aimlessly through the sky, he hears the soft voice of his fluffy, Clark.

“Daddeh. It am fwuffy. Cwark.”

As Connor regains his attention and focus, he sees that he is high above the clouds, and on the edge of breathable atmosphere. Clark has his two hooves on his owner’s face.

“Fink happeh thoughts. Concentwate on fwuffy.”

As Connors focuses his gaze on Clark, the voices lessen, until he can hear the specific he wants to hear. It is also at this moment that he realizes that he is hovering high above the ground.

“So this is what things are like from your perspective, huh?”

“What am pewspektif?”

“Nevermind.”

Connor wants to move. But he can’t. He has the power to stay afloat in the air. But he has never truly flown before. And despite his newfound ability, he can still feel gravity pulling at him.

“Wewacks, daddeh. Fwing am wike habbing guud peepees.”

Dumfoundedly, Connor retorts, “Flying is like taking a piss?”

“Kinda. Jus’, gotta wewacks.”

Connor takes in a deep breath, and closes his eyes. He reaches out with both of his arms, his palms open. After a while, he feels the fiction of air against his skin.

“I’m flying.”

Opening his eyes, he sees himself moving past the clouds, continuously speeding.”

“Dats it! Doin’ guud, daddeh!”

“”I’m flying! I’M FLYING!!

HOLY SHI-“

~

“And that’s when I crashed into Mount Everest,” says Connors sheepishly, massaging an injury he long healed from. I was super tough, but charging headlong into that mountain still hurt!”

“And there’s when you first met Robot-Man, wasn’t it?”

~

Clad in an armour of bronze, red and yellow, Robot-Man is one of the few superheroes who had existed before Supah Fwuff. After all, the only real superpower he has is his intellect, as well as his obsession with making new armours.

“Mark Connors. Age 30. Reporter for the Planet’s Bugle. So you must be the owner of Supah Fwuff.”

“How did you know my name?”

“My sensors have access to almost any existing public record. Don’t worry, not everyone knows that you’ve just ingested a serum that’s the private property of my business rival, Samuel Adams.”

Supah Fwuff looks angrily at Robot-Man. Although Clark knows that the metal hummeh is not a “bad guy”, he has fought this bully a few times already.

“So, you ready to settle the score, Supah Fwuff?”

“Stuppeh dummeh wobot! Supah Fwuff’ wiww gib ‘ou sowwy huwties!”

Connors, however, places his arm in front of Clark.

“Leave him to me, Supah Fwuff. I got this.”

“So, you’re relying on your master to fight your battles for you, Clark?” Robot-man snorts.

“Since I got these powers today, how about we test them out?”

~

“This is so lame.”

Robot-Man says this, as his arm is locked with Mr Connors. The two men are seated opposite each other on a table of rock, in the middle of an atoll located in the Pacific ocean.

“Arm wrestling match. Simple, and easy.

If you win, you get to keep calling my fluffy a loser, and Supah Fwuff has to stops being a superhero for a week. I win, and you have to kiss Supah Fwuff’s hooves, and be friends with him for a week.

Deal?”

“Deal.”

And with a headstart, Robot Man uses the miniature thruster on his right glove to propel his arm forward, against Connor’s strength.

“You cheat!”

“Its only fair. You have your powers from a bottle, I’m using the tech I myself created.

You cannot fathom the amount of time and effort I have put into making a suit like this.”

Connor could feel Robot Man about to press his fist down. It had been ages since he had his last arm wrestling match and, even with his newfound strength, he was going up against an opponent who had gone to toe with much stronger opponents.

“Go daddeh, go!”

Connors hears the encouragement from his dear super-powered fluffy. Feeling obligated not to let his dear friend be humiliated by the punk, he uses all his might to beat back against Robot-Man’s thruster.

“The hell is this?!”

As Robot-Man looks on helplessly, Clark keeps on gritting his teeth, beating back Robot-Man’s artificial strength. And, with a sudden burst of energy from a strong sun, he slams Robot-Man’s arm on the other side, creating a large cracking sound.

“MY ARM! YOU BROKE MY ARM!!”

~

“I still feel bad about that.”

“Well, Robert was always known to be a bully, Connor. And that one week Robert spent working with Supah Fwuff is the reason why we now have the Band of Heroes.”

“It was,” says Connor, speaking wistfully. “I really wish I had kept those powers.”

“You know why we don’t have that serum anymore, Clark.”

~

Supah Fwuff looks on in horror as he sees dozens of people falling from the sky

A few months ago, Senator Sandworm, his arch-nemesis, has authorized the creation of a government sponsored coalition of superheroes

the government didn’t trust the actions of the Band of Heroes, and wanted to create their own group of superheroes that was more accountable

but unknown to everyone, the super-heroes that were sponsored by Sandworm’s efforts were using a version of the serum stolen from Hasbio

and, in the middle of a Macy’s Thanksgiving parade with the superheroes in flight, Senator Sandworm had the powers of the various heroes deactivated

Supah Fwuff managed to save hundreds of lives as he zipped across the sky. But he couldn’t save them all.

Senator Sandworm disappeared from the limelight when this misdeed came to light.

“Senator Sandworm deserves the chair. Or whatever lethal punishment that can end him. I’m still pissed off by how easily he got away.”

“Indeed,” sighs Sam, “and alas – the sandworm is still alive, while Clark may die, sooner or later.”

“Is there really no hope for him?”

“We’re trying our best. We’ve even trying to clone him. However, we just can’t understand his DNA. That flash as you described, whatever it was, it did something to him that none of us can understand.”

“Whoever did this to him, whoever sent in that hybrid to trap and kill him, I hope they’ll pay.”

~

Mr Sandworm is currently deep underground in his bunker. Finding allies in the US military that shared his concerns about a super-powered biotoy, he had managed to concoct the one plan that would end his longtime nemesis.

“SANDWORM! YOU’RE CORNERED!!”

Men in Kevlar surround the massive worm creature in his bunker, aiming their rifles at him.

“YOU’RE UNDER ARREST!”

Senator Sandworm raises his tiny little hands, as he gives off a terrible smile.

“But of course. I surrender.”

~

TO BE CONTINUED

12 Likes

Pastebin entry: Aww Staw Supah Fwuff - Part 1 - Pastebin.com

A new continuous series? Not entirely. I’m still doing Avocado and the Sam Adams Guide, but this was an idea that has been in my head since last year. This story is an adaptation of Grant Morrisson’s perennial classic All-Star Superman, considered to be one of the best Superman stories of all time. This story is also intended to be my tribute to KMEB’s work on Supe’ Fluff.

Notes:

Summary
  • The Sam Adams in this story is meant to be “Hasbio Sam” from the #sam_adams_guide. Or at least a version of him.
5 Likes

biggest question, does it have proper bowel control or does it aim away from those below?

1 Like

Given that KMEB said that Supe’ Fluff has ALL the powers, proper bowel control is a breeze for him.

The only thing he doesn’t have is super intelligence.

Summary

At least, not yet.

2 Likes

I really should’ve checked this story out a lot earlier. I’m not that much into superheroes, but it is still great!

1 Like