Awwwww poor lil guy just got out of surgery and looks like dogshit lol (Federalchemical1728)

h9x4fkbum5291
dzrfhjgvm5291

checkin’ out the new equipment :eggplant:

how would YOU feel peeing out ur homie’s dick?

39 Likes

Don’t know. Never had one so i guess I’d be psyched about it .

5 Likes

My question is how Bongwater feels about it

3 Likes

I’m frankly perplexed by what I’m seeing here.

4 Likes

Cut it off again.

4 Likes

Love how clean your sketch style is, mine is always nightmarish doodles before cleaning it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

we’re saving that for if the tissue gets rejected, but if that happens it’ll just turn black & fall of by itself anyway

no sense in wasting a perfectly good 2-incher :ok_hand:

2 Likes

thats only because i dont do any planning or skeleton work before i start drawing, im just flying by the seat of my fuckin cargo shorts every time xD

thank you tho, it really does mean a lot :heart:

4 Likes

((i dont know what part of it is confusing you, but i wrote a whole big long spiel about this fat horse’s medical issues))

He was rescued from a hoarding and abuse situation where he would be burned with cigarettes on especially sensitive parts of his body, so he received a penis transplant because another fluffy was getting a penectomy that day and the donor fluffy’s owner wanted to adopt this guy.

He had to have a catheter all the way up into his bladder so his urethra wouldn’t heal closed and the surgical site could drain. He also had to have his eye removed and all the fur around his burns shaved off. He’s sitting on a bag of frozen peas bc he’s got stitches in his perineum.

Below, he’s fully healed and is surprised to learn that his genitals aren’t in constant pain anymore, AND that it’s because another fluffy gave him their penis. If he could actually see past his belly he’d also be surprised that it’s mint green, because the rest of his body is orange.

(idk how well it would fit into The Fluffy Mythos, but i wanted to play around with fluffies being able to accept any organ transplant from a genetically compatible breed bc theyre legally classified as soap. like how axolotls can accept severed parts of other axolotls)

4 Likes

yeah i’d be like SIKE this is mine now ty bestiiieee :heart::heart::heart::sparkles::nail_care:

1 Like

Bongwater is frankly just glad it’s gone, but it is a nice bonus that it went to someone who actually enjoys having it

they love being able to make someone happy while doing Zero Work it’s like their favorite thing ever

2 Likes

What I’ve seen is:

1. Transplants work if mentioned, otherwise its not part of the canon.
  2. Universal donors unless needing a blood type or otherwise a match is mentioned. It is never presented as an obstacle however because Fluffies are plentiful, its only really brought up as a means of adding significance to the donor. This is exclusively so far as I have seen just been a set-up for abuse, such as keeping a mill of spare part Fluffies or utilizing their offspring/parent, or else as a way to reference another story by showing the fate of the other.
  3. Its sometimes literally just twisting it off to remove, slaping it on the intended location with biogel or maybe just holding the two raw wounds together for a few minutes to get it to attach. The Fluffy’s body presumably resizes and matches blood vessel to blood vessel, nerve to nerve, bone to bone, muscle sinew to muscle sinew. This is the Manglor’s approach, as opposed to the Frankenstein approach or the Soap Opera approach.

Also, according to Google male horses do have nipples. They’re really hard to see and just behind the cock sheath. I’m grateful you have lead me to learning this.

2 Likes

I’ve read of at least one work that mentioned that due to the research around fluffies they have a sort of ‘bio-glue’ that can be used to activate the innate rapid healing that fluffies have for instances like transplants, removal of limbs/organs, etc- so you can do surgical fluffy transplants but there’s only so much you can add or remove at a given time before you overwhelm the fluffy’s heal factor and it becomes a horrible mess of fluffy gore.

I think that story also mentioned the ability to 3-D print organs and limbs for fluffies as well so donation was only in case you did not have access to the probably-expensive set up for a 3-D printer and the associated fluffy ‘base material’. But that’s not as hilarious as telling a fluffy they’re pissing out of their friend’s dick now.

2 Likes

yeah i figured nobody would mind if i played around with fluffy biology concepts bc i love me some mundane sci-fi wordbuilding

the basic idea is that bc of their artificially engineered genome, tissue rejection is rare. the main limitation is like blood types where earthies are the universal donor and alicorns are the universal receiver (this also means you cant successfully transplant wings and a horn onto an earth fluffy bc their body wasn’t made to have them, so no fake alicorns today)

also penis nipples? thanks i hate it xD

1 Like

lol yeah Alain is a working-class stoner so they couldnt even afford Bongwater’s neuter themselves (luckily fluffies are such prolific pests that the government subsidizes vet clinics to spay & neuter for free, and you can tell the kind of establishment Alain went to bc they actually took the time to rehabilitate Buttroach instead of just putting him down due to his injuries)

for fluffies being toys, that bio-gel/heal-factor actually makes a lot of sense (you could instantly fix a broken toy that your child is probably attached to) but it would also rob Buttroach of so much good suffering before he gets his happy ending :3c

2 Likes

Oh I dunno, I imagine without putting the fluffy under that gel would burn and itch like crazy, let alone the potential effects of trying to, ah, use the new appendages too early. Even in the story I am thinking of ( I think it was by ScientificaFlufficanica? something like that )- there’s a bit where a smarty is rather viciously rendered into a remote-controlled puppet, aware of his loss of ability to control himself at all but not even able to cry about it. Of course the smarty was also the one that rendered another young fluffy into such bad shape that they also needed to fabricate the fluff a new butthole so its all in stride.

Man I need to find that story.

1 Like

since his ding dong was so fucked up for so long, Buttroach is actually terrified of popping a boner alsjbxkxbjdjxkndbs

in his old “home” his little wiener would be burned with cigarettes every time it came out of its sheath, and the skin was so damaged that even just being hard in the open air was incredibly painful

the main benefit of the penis transplant was psychological, there wouldve been more complications if he’d been able to keep his testes, but they were too badly mutilated so his sex drive is pretty much nil by the time he gets his new equipment

1 Like

So why did the donor fluffy lose his enfie stick ?

1 Like

Bongwater is genderless & hated their penis, they hated being reminded of it whenever they peed or something brushed against it or they woke up with morning wood or just made its presence known (it’s gender dysphoria. gender dysphoria is what Bongwater The Midget Stoner Horse has alsjdkpsbwojxbxo)

They had already been snipped as a foal, so their owner had to find a reputable fluffy clinic that would classify a penectomy for a castrated fluffy as a “revision” rather than a separate procedure, bc lord knows Bongwater isnt gonna be getting their surgery if the government doesnt pay for it just like me

1 Like

How do they pee now?

1 Like