Axel kissing Brute's booboo's (swiftbitches)

Axel giving Brute’s no-no stick mouth huggies after he so unfairly got kicked in the dick for enfing someone’s poor foal.

33 Likes

“Can enfie-fwiend taste da boo-boo juice?”

“Dis am nice moe-ment. Nu wuin it.”

10 Likes

BAILEF! SCHLAPP HIZ NUTCHZ!

3 Likes

This is hysterical in a way I cannot describe.

You are a credit to this community and I do not express this often enough.

3 Likes

Does Brute ever let Axel top? Im sure it’s not his favorite but maybe he’d do it because he loves Axel so much

Or perhaps reciprocate the mouth huggies

2 Likes

He’s too dumb for the thought of letting him top to occur and Axel is too submissive to suggest it, if Axel or someone suggested it he may let it happen, but he does occasionally give Axel mouth huggies

6 Likes

Maybe it’s just that they have different love languages. Axel seems to be the kind that does actions. Brute just might be someone who shows love through words and maybe gifts and protection

1 Like

Brute’s a rapist.

He shows his love one way, and you can do it the easy way, or the hard way. Choice is yours.

6 Likes

Axel’s soft little expression is so precious, such a good special friend for everyone’s favorite monster

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty disturbing when people in the comments act like he’s some heart-of-gold sweetheart.

Brute is an unrepentant serial rapist who just happened to develop Lima Syndrome for his victim/captive (Axel, who in turn developed Stockholm Syndrome).

7 Likes

We must stomp on his ball Make him pay

3 Likes

Yeah, Brute is one of the few fluffies I would stoop so low as to abuse for fun were he real.

Usually with rapist fluffies I am more on the “Just kill them”. But him…

Also slap his owner with a damn frying pan.

4 Likes

Come on Axel, give him a couple more kicks for good measure!

2 Likes

The original clip.

Kentucky State Penitentiary is an alleged shit hole (by prison standards) even without this guy.

It wasn’t hard enough to break his dick. A shame.

2 Likes

Honestly I thought he was de enfie sticked in the previous pic, not just kicked in the goolies.