Babbeh beats up his mummah (by recreationalsadist)

Bella was a fluffy.

A white and tan unicorn fluffy.

Bella was currently sobbing her eyes out because of how badly hurt she was.

She was hurt both physically and emotionally.

Bella’s bestest babbeh, her last foal, her most beloved child kept beating her.

The bestest babbeh was an obese sky blue pegasus with a yellow mane.

He loved drinking Bella’s milk and talking about how he’d grow up to be the bestest smarty ever.

But then he’d threatened to give Bella’s owner sorry-hoofies but beat up Bella instead.

“Pwease bestest babbeh, nu gibe mummah mowe huwties!” Bella begged.

Bella’s owner had tied her bestest babbeh to a baseball bat and was using it to beat the shit out of Bella. Literally. Fluffies had poor control of their bowels and Bella had shit herself.

Bella’s bestest babbeh had been splattered to death after the first few blows, but enough of him was still attached to the baseball bat for Bella to think he was beating her up.

Bella’s owner laughed.

“HAHA! Your bestest babbeh wasn’t beating you, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!”

Bella screamed in horror at the realization just as her owner smashed Bella’s head open.

Bella was very dead, her brains were everywhere.

Geraldine ‘Gary’ Biscuit, the distant relative of Augustus ‘Gus’ Kemper kept up her maniacal laughter until she needed to stop and catch her breath.

“I enjoy abusing fluffies almost as much as I love being a responsible citizen! MWAHAHA!”

Geraldine then cleaned up Bella’s corpse and disposed of it properly.

The moral of this story is be that British people who work at bikini carwashes, are responsible citizens, and abuse fluffies make over half a million dollars in income after taxes.

The obese sky blue with a yellow mane male pegasus fluffy is an original character belonging to @FallenAngel007 He has died repeatedly, with it usually involving women with huge breasts.
Augustus ‘Gus’ Kemper is an original character belonging to @BFM101

15 Likes

Snerk.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Can’t believe how dumb that mare would think her bestes was “hitting” her :joy:

Nice seeing ol blue shit is going back again to his recycle of endless torture. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Oh son of a bitch! She was the greater power all along!

1 Like

Such a thing does not exist.

It’s too fucking cold to wear bikinis in Britain.

2 Likes

Every single time I have been to Britain I haven’t seen a single attractive woman not wearing a bikini or similarly skimpy clothing. Also I didn’t see a single newspaper that didn’t have nudity in it.

(I have not been to Britain)

The newspapers stopped doing nudity about a decade or so ago.

They were also not newspapers, they were the lads equivalent of Fox News and about as dumb and racist. So dumb that the paper with the nudity has been banned from the entire city of Liverpool for close to 40 years now.

1 Like

Reality always gets in the way of fun.

Why can’t Britain just be a sunny fairy-tale kingdom that’s a cross between a beach resort, Camelot, and Downton Abbey with some other weird stuff like tentacle monsters thrown in?

1 Like

We have tentacle monsters.

They’re called Tories

1 Like