Babbeh Buddy! (FreshlyPillowed)

Have you ever thought “hey having some foals around would be so cute! :glee:” but dont want to deal with the shit storm and the labour and having to then make the effort to dispose of the mummah and or pay all that money feeding her?

Well introducing
BABBEH BUDDYS

when you buy our lovable little foals you have a added option of reguler visits from one of our registered babbeh buddys

babbeh buddys are young colts/phillys who are at the last stages of adolecents and need training with babbehs to make them tip top candidates for our breeding programs, these buddys know what a foal likes and what a babbeh needs to become big and strong!

• Back Uppies!
  • Sing Songs
  • Ball Games
  • Constant praise (Words like bestest and smarty have been beaten out of them rest assured)

We offer monthly and weekly visit plans, let us worry about feeding and cleaning him we will take care of everything

**SO RELAX, GO AID THAT CRIPPLING ALCOHOL DEPENDENCY YOU CONSTANTLY BATTLE, GO TO THAT 80 HOUR JOB SO YOU CAN BATTLE THAT INEVITABLE EVICTION LOOMING OVER YOU, GO VISIT YOUR CHILD THAT YOU ONLY GET TO VISIT ONCE A MONTH BECAUSE OF THE CIVIL CASE AGAINST YOU

Babbeh Buddy The Ultimate Foal Freind" (make sure to plug your foals before each visit to prevent enfies)

30 Likes

you know it’s gonna be a great day when you see freshlypillowed art

I like the idea of th buddy, a friend without complications

4 Likes

It’s basically a big brother programme.

Which actually makes a lot of sense, they can relate to babbehs more while still holding the authority of an older Fluffy

There’s potential here, I like it

6 Likes

What happens if a buddy accidentally (or deliberately, it’s cool) kills or injures a foal?

We blame you…

Kidding, guess they won’t do that

2 Likes

i imagine a replacement foal will be ordered to take its place, the buddy will be labelled as “incompatable/faulty” and will be rejected from future breeding roles

Probably demoted to say poopie nummer at the pillowed mares room (castrate him ofc) or simply castrated and sold as a pillowpet/litterpal, dealers choice really. :shrug:

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the nurse fluffies…cept this one doesn’t seem to come with one of those cute pink Goodbye Bags

3 Likes

That works.:+1: It’s all good so long as the buddy suffers forever for his mistake.

If you have some good glue or a can of spray paint, those Goodbye Bags have a secondary use of derping potential smarties.

<3

1 Like

~out of context concern~

3 Likes