Babbeh wan miwkies! (by: FallenAngel)

Love that little gout of flame.

3 Likes

Mad dog .357 making someone shit their guts out. Accurate.

2 Likes

Ha ha get rekt you greedy lil fluff.

Its a good thing fluffies lack the vocabulary to distinguish between ‘I am a good fluffy and therefore I share with my friends’ versus ‘sharing because otherwise I will shit out every ounce of blood in my body and die screaming’. Can’t help but think that would negatively impact the future owners.

5 Likes

the ROLLS on that fuckin UNIT hehe

4 Likes

Hmmm I love to see bestest Baabees in your style getting it hard

5 Likes

A kindly fate, compared to what he could have brought down upon himself.

2 Likes

They will learn respect
and suffering will be their teacher.

4 Likes

That’s a whole new level of Moctzuma’s revange right there. Can’t say “at least it died full”

1 Like

Yup to think its part psychological effect on a foal been seperated early and with the milk dispenser have a fluffy fluff to have a “mummah scent” imprinted on rare occasion out of foals lookin for comfort.

2 Likes

Impressive backhand.

That’s a decent action feature.

1 Like

More like this pls :joy:

1 Like

I thought Milk breaks down the hot stuff in pepper, I dont know what goes into mad dog to make it that hot either, nor have I tried it. But yeah. Poop out your organs you ass.

1 Like

HAHA! The foals look so traumatized in the second to last panel!

1 Like

Ahhhh, yes, this is so satisfying!

Hey, Fallen, kill another! :foal:

1 Like

No, milk does not break down capsaicin, but it binds it and “washes away” capsaicin from the heat receptors in your mouth.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for fixing that for me. So having it combined here is just hell milk.

2 Likes

That’s the main theme’s title of the fluffy RTS I should be working on.

2 Likes

From the story itself the suppose Maddog was so hot even milk can’t cancel it, so it said.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Perfect. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Lucky little guy, he got to endure a swift blood diarrhea death rather than a lingering drawn out one. Not complaining of course. Either way makes my peepee hard.

1 Like