Babbehs are too little to play with hissie munstah. (by: artist-kun)

41713 - abuse animated artist_artist-kun foals foals_as_food gif impending_death mare mummah punishment safe snake snake_food

110 Likes

Never seen this one before. Sad thing is the snake will probably kill one of them and save the other one for later.

8 Likes

“sad”

9 Likes

XD

8 Likes

Good babies make good poopies never again because they were eaten by a dancing snake.

7 Likes

Hey the Sneck has to eat to :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Oh come on ! how could someone be so heartless, give a root/rock/shelter for this poor snake èné

7 Likes

Maybe this is just their feeding tank. I’ve heard people do that, make a reptile or amphibian associate food with a location or object rather than always being hopeful their human has food for them

6 Likes

ah, I didn’t know :v

3 Likes

This is awesome

3 Likes

Good punishment for both the foals and the mare, when she doesn’t learn them that they can’t shit on the floor, than has the owner learn them by punishment.

2 Likes

Lmao I would watch this and enjoy every sec of it

3 Likes

I know atleast a heating rock and a bowl of water or something to regulate his temp the heartless owner

2 Likes

“Trusssst in me…”

2 Likes

youre really obsessed with punishment.

2 Likes

Well obsessed is a big word, normal abusement is also fun. Also of course, you can teach a fluffy/foal something without punishing it when it does something bad. But if it keeps doing the same thing after saying the same thing several times, you sometimes have to punish it. Usually fluffy/foal remember not to do it again afterwards.

You can reason with fluffies.

2 Likes

Edit done.

1 Like

Just try to ask your dog to stop shitting on the rug.

Go on. Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Hahaha your right man.

1 Like