Babbehs be safe! Commissioned by Shadow509 (Dragonixa)

Finally finished it OwO
I really hope you like it, because I certainly do! Kinda proud of it, feels like I’m finally back on track ^w^

Thank you @Shadow509 for commissioning!
Wub ou! :heart:
Nixy UwU

176 Likes

Educational. : >

4 Likes

Oh man I missed your art! Incredible work as always!

6 Likes

haha! a saw reference is always nice to know.
the only bad thing is the “uwu” language at the end, it doesn’t sit well to me.

2 Likes

A fluffy twist on classic rat torture

7 Likes

Thank you so much, and I’m glad to see you!!! We haven’t talked in a while :smiley:

Oh… Does it… bother you? OwO

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah UwU That’s why I was glad to pursue this idea, I simply loved it ^w^

3 Likes

Medival torture truly is something

5 Likes

Those guys had the best ideas back in the days, I mean… What else did they have to do? Lol

1 Like

worst…
something worst

5 Likes

Ok, most likely a dumb question but is this the fluffy equivalent to the rat torture?

1 Like

The UwU humor is the juice for my existence

It even resembles how I breathe, my nostrils be like:
Inhale UwU
Exhale OwO

2 Likes

Most probably!

Then I can only give you on thing the express my feelings towards this

4 Likes

I’m just going to say it… I am uncomfortable with the amount of detail on that fluffygina. It’s making me have confusing feelings.

1 Like

Holy fuck man, you’ve been researching medieval torture for far too longnn be

1 Like

I missed your art <3

1 Like

And that’s the best compliment I can receive, thank you sincerely ^w^ ~❤

In my defense - I’m a detail freak. I love anatomy and exploring it, and portraying it in detail. To me nudity isn’t sexual, unless it’s in a sexual context. Fluffies, while they can be sexual beings, aren’t a part of my sexual fantasies, just so you know ^^’ And I know I drew 2 very controversial images in the past that included human-fluffy sex, but it was for pure torture, I mean… If you saw them, you know they aren’t meant to be taken as pleasurable in any sense. I’m here for gore, not for freaky shit lol

2 Likes