Babbehs be safe! Commissioned by Shadow509 (Dragonixa)

Hey you!
:heart:
Great to see you again!
Hope things are going better.

(Pic is another hideous masterpiece…Kudos!)

Did you get the kitten yet?

1 Like

Oh man the facial expressions are priceless and what a way to torture a family too!

Maybe you could promise that once the cage burns through the mother you’ll set them all free? Or perhaps you’ve already done that or even came up with something better.

Either way there’s gonna be a lot of suffering and anguish and I love that!

You have every reason to be proud, this is both artistically and abusively amazing.

1 Like

Eeek! Eeek? Definitely eeek!

1 Like

Nice art

1 Like

What even happened? There were foals in a box on a mare’s torso with fire on the top, and suddenly the mare no longer has a torso and the foals fall to their death?

Somethin happened and I’m too much of a dumbass to guess what

Love the art btw! Fuckin wish I could pull off shit that looked even half that good-

1 Like

UwU! I love your work but I really really love your colored work. Nice job

1 Like

My goodness, this is amazing, the detail is amazing.

1 Like

:people_hugging:
You’re awesome ;w;

1 Like

Shadow always has awesome ideas, I love to work with this guy :smiley: Thank you so much!

I’m amazed a foal would even have the strength to dig through another fluffy. Kinda makes me think of that joke ‘If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you really strong or really weak?’

Beautiful work! Missed it so much.

2 Likes

Ikr? Poor little things ;_; Shitrats though… Nah, they had it coming :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Appreciate it ^w^

Hey, they are pre-prepared for shishkebabs! Nothing goes to waste in this universe :3

I’m glad, thank you so much! :smiley:

Thanks a lot! :smiley: As always, did my worst UwU

I could only imagine, torture devices always intrigued me though~
But I’m a bit fucked up, so there’s that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks UwU

Thank you so much ;w; ~❤
I love putting effort into all the nooks and crannies, that’s the best part of drawing for me ^w^ Back in art school teachers always tried to shy me away from it so I open up a little and don’t “waste time” on it, and while I agree with it to an extent… I just can’t help it hahah

1 Like

Good to see you too! :heart: And thank you so much :smiley:
My cat arrived and is starting to get more and more ballsy around the place, so it’s really nice to see (considering how shy he is) ^w^

Here’s my boo UwU He kept me company as I was coloring this piece yesterday :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, you’re so sweet! ;w;

This drawing is pretty much a one-shot, so I didn’t really think about continuing it (especially it being a commission), but I’ll definitely have some ideas in the future, don’t you worry OwO