Babbehs Bound to Happen Ch.4 [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Bailey seems like the type to have a bestest babbeh, let her choose one as her bestest, making her think she can keep that one. Then feed her the bestest

3 Likes

Sometimes the simplest plans are the best.

All that being said, I just thought of something.

Bailey seems unaware of how bad she has been.

What if Clint held a small “mock trial”, if you will, where he and the good fluffies attempt to explain her why she has done something wrong?

It’s rare to see a story where the owner actually approaches the issue instead of just nuking the offender (or her offspring) and you could flesh out Bailey’s character with some genuine twinge of regret and self hatred.

Or she simply refuses to see reason, in which case what happens next is entirely her own fault.

The fake babies doll being coated in some BBQ sauce and thrown at the dogs (or blended, or whatnot) seems perfect if she is unrepentant.

Couple that with a revelation that her foals are alive before telling her that they will think she has abandoned them and hate her for it, before snapping her neck if/when she hits the wan’ die loop.

2 Likes

sweet Jesus… SWEET JESUS THIS AND ANOTHER IDEA ARE MIXING TOGETHER TO MAKE A BOMB ASS CHOCOLATE FLUFFY STORY SHAKE!

A-S im totally using this thanks you.

2 Likes

Great series thus far. Man, I feel for Mambo, though. Poor traumatized SOB.

3 Likes

Uh…

You’re welcome, I guess.

Glad I was of some use and you got inspired.

2 Likes

sorry im very tired and my way of expressing myself has hit a all time low

2 Likes

Ahah don’t worry, better to be excited than a downer, I say!

Glad you found a use for a silly little idea, that’s all.

2 Likes

Too meta for me. ~stops reading and goes to eat breakfast~

~comes back to read~

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

3 Likes

Changing your mind because the babies are ‘pretty’ is a really dumb reason to not murder kill them. Realizing it would be far more effective to pillow and gag Bailey so she is just a glorified milk bag and the entire rest of the herd gets to hug and love and teach her babies, who will be told how bad she was and how none of them love her, and watch as they all leave to good homes where she will never see them again? And then getting her spayed so she will never ever have babies again and be stuck forever with the herd that will despise her and ignore her the rest of her life?

Priceless~

2 Likes

HEHEHEHEHE

1 Like

2 Likes

~reported~

1 Like

Funny how Bailey was just as loved and respected for all the previous stories and now one egregious fuckup lands her in the death camp. Like severe punishment but mutilation and murdering her is a bit much.

1 Like