Babbehs Bound to Happen Ch.4 [By Biorb_McBiorb]

You are no one. A Silent viewer into the following tale, enjoy.

Over the next 4 weeks, Bailey had began the process of gestation. Clint WAS going to do the old Parsley trick ad be done with it. But he realized this was a learning experience for Bailey, something that she was- no, WILL learn.

So he began looking up different ways to prepare fluffies as food. And boy were there a lot of interesting choices that would make the alley dogs happy

Mambo on the other hand, was absolutely distraught. He kept telling Clint that he smelled horrible, and that he was a bad fluffy! After four baths, and still insisting that he smelled like a bad fluffy, Clint went to the internet to see if there was a answer… Unfortunately there was.

It was a strange case of Enfeeh Pheromones… See normally, the result of the smells coming off of Mambo would cause the other fluffys to slowly hate/bully him, Mothers would call him a “poopie” fluffy, or a “Smeww-Bad Munsta.”

This was not the case with Mambo. To check and see if this really was a case of Enfeeh Pheromones, Clint brought in Jolene, Chili, and Crush all three had different relationships with Bailey. And every one of them were absolutely positive that he was fine. after a few more little checks, Clint released Mambo back into the safe-room with the others, he saw no actual side affects of the smell, and no other Fluffy would berate him on his smell.

The only one who could seem to smell the terrible musk… Was Mambo. So now, not only did Mambo have a half case of Sensitive Baby Syndrome, but now he has a reverse-Enfeeh Pheromone problem too.

Just another thing Clint had to worry about.

Bailey was too caught up in having tummy babies taht she didnt really seem to care about what happened. Not only did she love her new babies, but she also believe that Mambo was now her special friend. After many back and fourths, a few crying sessions, and four weeks of pregnancy, she was obviously confused. Also being in the Sorry Room wasn’t very helpful to her well being either, the only thing she had was her babies.

And Clint was going to make sure she loved each and every one of them.

It wasn’t until the final week of the pregnancy that Clint allowed Bailey back into the Safe-Room. And to her shock she was not welcomed with hugs, but instead, harsh and mean words from her own family as well as Mambo’s family. Oingo was the shocking kind as she was able to lean on him for assistance. As far as she knew Oingo was either falling in love with her, or was helping her “Special Friend” out.

That was the farthest thing from the truth. For Oingo had his own machinations he was going to fulfill. The first was to simply be there in the time he had left. The second was to make sure each and every baby was delivered correctly and safely. finally, the third, was to either beat her, or her children that she loved so much. Oingo hadn’t thought that far ahead.

But he would get revenge for his Friend.

Your name is Chili, and you loved your friends, Oingo and Mambo were so nice to you, even though your mother was a absolute bitch.

They still loved you and let you play with them, things were good for a long while. After what Bailey did, Mambo was very distant, only ever coming out for food, and even then, he was always with Oingo.

You wanted to play with them so much, but Oingo said that after Mambo’s babies were born they would all play again together. That made you very happy!

Then you heard it. The sound that pierced the houseie’s roof.

'BIGESHT POOPIEEEES!!!"

Finally! Soon you’d play with your friends again!

Your Name is Bailey, and you were having the worse pain ever! But thankfully Oingo was there to help…

Wait… Where was Oingo? Why wasn’t he here to help you?! You called out for anyone to come and help you but they never looked! Even your own mother! You were so confused!

“Wh-why nu hewp Baiwey? Am Gu-GOOOOOOBBBIGGESHT POOPIES EBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Your pleaded, only to be cut of by the resulting birth of your first Foal.

“peep! Peep!” It cried out.

“Buh-Babbehs?!” Was all You could cry out before the next SIX came out of you… Your special place hurted, no one was helping you… But that was okay now… You had Babbehs! So many pretty and beautiful Babbehs!

Your Daddeh Clint was going to be so proud!

You are no one again, sorry.

The resounding, seven foals, that erupted out of Bailey gave way to some of the most beautiful children a fluffy could ever see. And Bailey was the proudest little mother she could ever be.

Each was a Designer level Fluffy, all having unique patters. four of the foals were earthie, like there dad, two were Unicorn, and one was a Alicorn.

The Earthies were all unique, one a multicolored hue of Dark Purple and Gold, two others had matching Golden fluff, like Mambo, the last had a Strange coloration of Red and Blue hues.

The first Unicorn had a Silver Fluff to it, The other had a shiny deep green coat Like Gold, and Emeralds… Just like the last two smarties you had in your home…

Finally was the Alicorn, and it was a Near Perfect Celestia, minus the fact it too had Golden Fluff.

When Clint came in to check on the Fluffies he saw the foals and began to reconsider. He was originally going to Pillow Bailey and make her watch as your prepared each of her foals to be eaten, to which you would throw the meals in the adjacent alleyway, and force her to look at her children being eaten by the feral dogs that were always near by.

Clint instead nixed that plan and looked over all the small fortunes, and a idea comes to mind. One that will cause the poor lass quite a bit of sadness. He was going to still Pillow her, but now? He was going to give away all of them, and make Her watch as she gave each and every beautiful baby out.

Any left would be taken to the no kill shelter. And Bailey would be alone again.

Like she deserved.

There was one question running around in Clint’s mind however… “Who would take these little treasures without thinking they are all fakes?”

After a few calls, a few trips around the block, he divided up all the foals among people who would care for them, and for those who were going to abuse them, he only asked for a recording of what ever it was so he can show Bailey.

It had been a long day, The birth, the finding good/OK owners and abusers, Clint decided to end his night with some dinner and a early start to bed.

He was going to need all the energy for tomorrow!

32 Likes

Turn her into a gold factory! That’ll teach her!

5 Likes

Wait. She popped out that many designer fluffies, including an alicorn, and he’s just going to give the foals away and not turn her into a breeding gold mine?

Idiot. A fool blessed with such good fortune and he wastes it.

5 Likes

Clint already has a small herd to work with, and the Colt was rapped by this “Gold Mine”.
Nah man, this is punishment, she wanted to be have her babies and have her family, so she is…
But Clint never said she would have her babies for long. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

He has the perfect breeding pair. He doesn’t need the herd, just Mambo and his rapist. Alternate timeline that would happen. I know you got the story planned out.

4 Likes

yeah… sure i do… i totally had that idea and i am going to work on that haha :eyes:

4 Likes

Making her watch her own child abused from a video sound like a good idea… But Pillowing her and force her to have specialy huggies with rude stallions that would hurt her feels fitting

3 Likes

huh… i was just planning on having her Pillowed so she can try and rape other colts… I Think its a bit much in the way of Abuse for Clint, But maybe .
Besides Kahlua, Bailey’s Mother is a fluffy i want to keep liking Clint.

5 Likes

I am all for punishing her, but condemning innocent foals to a short, pain filled life seems unfair.

I get that it would hurt Bailey, but surely Clint must realize it would also hurt foals whose only sin was being born from a rapist mare.

4 Likes

I love how Clint is like “who’d take these little bastards??” We got you Clint my dude lol

2 Likes

I would say sold the the alicorn would be the highest price for a good owner / breeder.

The rest still good price for any who wanted it for breeding or bad owner and have those owner show how her foals are treated.

Or

Have some other foals as “dummies” which Bailey can’t differentiate and toss it to the alley dogs to have her scream seeing them devoured. As long as the herd dont see it.

I still feel sad for poor Mambo :cry:

3 Likes

That’s true… IDK maybe ill change it up a bit

3 Likes

True, But because Clint is well enough off, he doesn’t really need the money.

And true Mambo is getting the worst of it. But with every steep drop in life, there is a greater peak in the distance, Mambo is sad now, but he wont be for long my good man

4 Likes

Well Bailey doesnt have the great colors here, Mambo does, Bailey just got REALLY lucky with her brood, so if anything Mambo would be the goldmine, but because of current events in the story that might be a bad idea

3 Likes

I see but still how you describe those foals are too damn good just to be killed for their dumb mother.

I still go for some ready to eat foals and have the real ones sold or adopted off without Bailey knowing.

Be strong mambo your family is there for you.

3 Likes

the aspect of Dummy Foals are a great idea and my creative juices have been invigorated for a devious idea

2 Likes

Glad to be of help :blush::grin:

2 Likes

Shame, I thought the forced cannibalism was a great plan, but letting Bailey watch her kids leave, especially before they’re done with ‘mummah’s miwkies’ is still painful enough

3 Likes

Oh I see welp, hope mambo will lost that psychological issue and will find a good special friend for him.

2 Likes

I felt like if Bailey was forced to at her own foals, then she would have told her mother about it and either one of two things would change the story.

Kahlua believes her daughter and tries to leave with her family.
or
Kahlua doesn’t believe her and she is even further ostracized by the herd.

fuck both are good ideas im dumb.

3 Likes