The FInaly Fall of a Tyrant [Ch.9-REAL] [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Crush awoke from his family-fluff pile again… Ever since he saw all the pretty fillies coming into the Safe-Room he began to feel… Different… Not about them, but about… Well their future, or well, that’s what he began to tell himself…

Soon they would be Big-Babbehs… Then they would be Fillies… Then… Mares…

Crush felt himself go a bit stiff at the idea of all these beautiful colored Mares running around the Safe-Room, playing and having fun…

All while he was tied down…

Crush looked over to Kahlua and grimaced… She was that un-sky-daddeh color, Brown, deep, the same color as Poopies… Looking over his three children, he again grimaced, even harder, fully realizing he had a Poopie-Babbeh… Looking to Maroon and Fantina, Crush decided they were his bestes’ in that moment…

‘Wait… B-but daddeh says dat…’ Crush began to think, remembering his Fluffy training. ‘Nu! Nu, am bestes’ Daddeh! eben bettah den Daddeh Cwint! Daddeh nu hab babbehs, nu eben know what bestes’ shouwd be!’ Crush began to think again, his mind slowly turning and changing with each word thought up into his small Fluffy-Brain.

‘Daddeh Cwush nu wha’ am Bestes’ Babbehs… Am Bestes’ Daddeh… B-bestes’…’ Crush thought getting up from his Nest, quietly moving from his Family nest, and over to the Water bowls, which, since Flower’s… Accident, have been replaced from Metal bowls, to Plastic. Beginning to drink, Crush thought harder and harder, his mind deciphering the word that now rattled in his mind.

‘Bestes’… Ib Cwush am bestes’… Den dat mean Cwush am smawt! Can teww da dummehs fwom deh gud-fwuffies, wiww know wha’ babbehs am poopie an wha babbehs am not!’ Crush thought, drinking his fill of water, only stoping to see the water’s reflection begin to come clearer and clearer.

Crush looked at his wide orange muzzle, his pretty Yellow mane… He was pretty! But Kahlua wasn’t… She was Poopie! Why didn’t Crush see it sooner? She was the Poopie Mare all the way back since Old-Smarty…

Wait… The old-smarty… Their wasn’t any Smarty now!

These thoughts began to bounce around harder in Crush’s mind, the key words that Crush focused on were Smarty and Bestes’…

He had no Toughies to oppose him… To oppose his claim to the herd… Cooler was sadly gone… And so was his late brother Jarrito… Crush grinned as his mind grew further and further away from the ideas of living peacefully, and living better, living as something more…

Living as… A Smarty

Clint had just finished cleaning off Sherri, the recent beating Xerxes got was over and he was now being loved on by Dusk and his Babbehs. Clint watched them for a moment, only to feel… Surprisingly prideful in the fact the family was being… Well, good! They had listened to all of Clint’s rules, so far, and followed them thoroughly, pooping in the small cardboard litter-box, no begging, and no hurting each other…

Dusk and her foals were all on Xerxes’s Fluff-Bed, either hugging each other or their father, mending his wounds with hugs… Xerxes’s literal Fluff was used as stuffing as Clint told Dusk, and since they were good, they got to use it… For now…

They were even good enough to step outside of the cage and play from time to time, Running and playing tag, or finding a piece of trash that resembled a shape they would use as a toy, like a can as a ball, or stacking trash and calling it ‘Blockies’.

Xerxes was… Happy, from what Clint could tell, or at least content… Which meant that his plan was nearing an end, and he soon would be rid of the Golden Fuck once and for all…

As Clint thought long and hard about how he was going to create Xerxes’s end, he heard the Sorry-Room door open up, seeing Donna enter the room. “Hey Sug, got a minute?” Donna asked, leaning onto the frame of the door. “For you? Sure, what’s up?”

“Well I was just thinking… Xerxes has raised some, decent foals…” Donna began. “I was thinking, since hes got two Colts, and they must be getting to… ‘that’ age, I could… Maybe…” Donne continues, this time getting closer to Clint, as she intended to keep her words out of earshot of the Colts. “I could… Take one.”

Clint looked at Donna curious as to why she wanted one of Xerxes’s Colts, but before Clint could respond to the request, Donna plopped down on Clint’s lap. “C’mon Sug… Y’know ya cant say no to me… How about this, a trade…” Donna said coyly, grinding up against Clint as she made her proposition.

“I do that thing ya like, then, I get to take one of em.”

“Deal.” Clint said answered, almost immediately.

Deal…” Donna said, getting up slowly from Clint’s lap, moving away to the Sorry-Room door, stopping, only to give Clint a wink as she closed the door behind her.

Clint stared at the door for a moment, quickly tossing Sherri to the table, not even aiming for it’s rack on the wall. Looking to the Fluffies, Clint grinned. “Right, you heard her, pick one of your sons to get a new Mummah!”

Before Xerxes or Dusk could say anything, Clint was already out of the Safe-Room door and moving quickly thru the hallway.

Xerxes looked down and began to sniffle as he began to think hard. Dusk simply cried, no wanting to pick either of her sons, leaving one of them to their fate with them was… Well, it was just too much for the poor mom…

Agis looked to Ragnarok and simply hugged his brother. “Daddeh, Mummah, choosie Bwuddah, nu Agis… Wub Bwuddah tuu muchies to see em ged huwties…” Ragnarok was speechless as he heard the words, and felt the warm embrace of his brother. Ragnarok began to bawl and hug Agis back, carefully avoiding skewering his beloved brother with his quills…

Potema, while normally the sweet one, was hiding her anger in the bed, her muffled cries coming out sad to her family. In her mind, she tried to figure out why one of her brothers got to get out of here, and not her…

It wasn’t fair…

Something that Xerxes knew all too well…

Xerxes looked to Dusk as she was about done with her crying, meeting her eyes and giving a simple nod in response to Agis’s plea. Dusk, began to sob again, hugging her boys tightly…

Xerxes knew their was another angle here, one that they weren’t seeing… And sadly, it was the worst possible kind, and something, that not even a Fluffy, in this kind of situation, could possibly think of… Which made it all.

Which made it all that much funnier…

Three Hours Later

Clint fell back into his sweat-stained sheets, gasping for air as he watched Donna get up from the bed, and into the bathroom. Clint quickly heard the sounds of running water begin to echo out into the bedroom.

Clint put his arms behind his head and looked up to the ceiling, beginning to think about any topic that went into his head. First was more of the thing Clint liked, but that was dashed aside as he heard Donna humming in the shower. Then his mind wandered to the possibility of moving… Sure he had money… Nah, this place was home, and large enough for a family to live here for ages…

Clint then thought about The Foals… Xerxes’s brood to be exact…

Clint was considering letting her and her two remaining foals go… That or give them over to the mill to breed more foals…

As Clint thought more about Fluffies, his mind wandered, now thinking about his own herd… Clint had thought about it multiple times before, but was now seriously considering it.

The ‘it’ being the idea of placing most of the Members of the Herd up for adoption, or moving them to the Mill, in a place where they would be cared for and loved…

A love that Clint was sadly… Neglecting to give as of recent…

With the idea in hand, and his mind made up after a few minutes of thinking on it. Clint got up from the bed and made his way into the shower, surprising Donna.

As the two let the water wash over them, Clint felt his mind ease into the idea more and more… This was for them. Not for him… The herd needed actual love… Someone who could play with them and maybe even take care of them… Better Care than he could give… Clint felt his mind snap back to reality, only to see Donna hugging Clint…

“Sug… Somethings on yer mind… What is it?” Donna asked, coyly nudging herself against Clint as she hugged him, The water causing her normally bouncy hair to fall limp and moist.

Clint told her his idea, which to Clint’s surprise, Donna actually thought it was a good idea. “Sug, as much as Ihate the idea of separating you from Fluffies you love, that entire Herd cant all be with you 24/7… You own a buisness! You own two, to be exact, and if your plans for a sanctuary are ever coming to fruition, then you gotta be more on hand with the work…” Donna continued.

“Listen, how about this… You tell the Herd, I’ll set up the plans and arrangements for meet-n-greets for potential adoptions… What do ya say?” Donna asked, still pressing herself against Clint.

“S-sure… That sounds like an actual plan for once… But maybe we give them a really big party to play around and eat sketti and what not, a little… Going away party…” Clint said, only continuing as he was still feeling Donna all over him. “C-can you please stop with the hug?” Clint asked, only for Donna to shift her weight even more into Clint, a wicked grin began to stretch across her face as she did…

“Aww, what’s wrong Sug… Do-” Donna began, only to feel the weight of Clint that was supporting her, fall, the couple falling to the Shower’s floor.

The two, after a moment of recovery, looked at each other, still on the floor, they began to chuckle a bit…

“I love you Donna…”

“And I love you Su-… Clint…”

The Bathroom begins to steam up nicely, averting any chance for you all to see them fuck in the shower, Lel.

Oingo and Gwen sit happily with their foals and Hero.

“Peep! Chiwp peep!”
“Peep… Peep-peep!”
“Chiwp.”

Oingo beamed at how his foals were all snuggled up with each other. Bringing Hero closer for a hug, smiling as he held his adopted son. “Wuv aww Oingo’s babbehs… Am gud Babbehs!”

“Dey am Speshuw-Fwend… Babbehs gettin’ biggew tho, su maybeh… Maybeh it am time fow Babbehs tu hab Namesies.” Gwen agreed, nuzzling the largest of the three foals with her nose.

“Weawwy tink su?” Oingo asked, releasin ghis son from his mighty hug. “Yus, tink am gud time fow namesies… Wan twy an name dem?” Gwen asked, nuzzlign Oingo as he got close enough to both Gwendolyn and their foals.

“Daddeh Oingo nu wan wait fow Daddeh?” Hero asked, scooching closer over to his new family. “Nu, Daddeh Cwint wiww wub Babbehs nyu namesies… Hmm… Weww… How abou’ namesies wike Daddeh?” Oingo responded, quickly suggesting a naming theme.

“W-wike Oingo?”

“Yus, hewe watch.” Oingo responded to Gwendolyn, picking up his Pink Colt. As the Pink Colt grew, his mane began to show more and more with each day. Strangely enough, the Colt’s mane was straight, no bounciness or curls to be seen. Oingo took a moment before thinking, in his mind he was taking his own name, and switching around different letters he knew until he found a name he liked…

“Oh! Pink Babbeh am gon’ be Bingo!” Oingo said cheerfully, holding the newly named Bingo close to his face. As Bingo heard his name, he peeped happily, hugging Oingo’s muzzle lovingly, and as tight as he could.

“Bingo! Wub Bingo speshuw-Fwend, am gud namesie!” Gwendolyn said, nuzzling into Hero, who had moved over to his mom to watch with her, as Oingo named his siblings. “Otay, now namesie fow Big-Babbeh!”

Oingo reached out for his biggest foal, the Piebald Orange Filly. As he held her, Oingo remembered stories that his Father, Chuck, told him abotu when he was a Big-Babbeh, and how Gwen really cared for him…

“S-spehsuw-Fwend?” Gwendolyn asked, causing Oingo to snap back to reality. “C-can Gwendowyn g-gib Big-Babbeh namesies?” Oingo smiled at the question, bringing the big-filly closer to Gwen. “Hewe Speshuw-Fwend!” Oingo watched as Gwendolyn nuzzled the filly with her muzzle, causing the filly to peep in response to the tickling.

As The larger Filly grew, her mane was also coming in quite nicely, her mane was a cool black, compared to her for colors, and was growing nice and Curly, just like her Mother’s.

“Big-Babbeh… ‘Ou am su pwetty! Nee’ pwetty namesie tu… Hmm… How abou’ Big-Babbeh’s namesie be Sunshine!” Gwendolyn asked the happy foal, who in turn, peeped out a loud response to the name.

“D-den Babbeh am Sunshine! Wub Sunshine! Wub! Gib bestes’ nuzzwes!” Gwendoly said happily nuzzling Sunshine as she peeped lovingly back to her mother.

Finally, was the mackerel-coated Colt… His Dark-Green coat glistened as he was held up by Oingo. The young Colt peeped out in surprise at the sudden height adjustment and peeped a bit frantically, only to calm down when he smelled the familiar scent of Oingo.

“Babbeh am handsum Cowt! Shouwd hab hand-sum namesie tu! Hmm… Oh! Babbeh wiww be Bongo! Be gud fwends wiff Bingo, otay babbeh?” Oingo asked, the small colt, now named Bongo, peeped quietly and nuzzled into Oingo’s arm.

Oingo beamed with pride and was overcome with joy, setting Bongo with Bingo and Sunshine, Oingo, Gwendolyn, Hero and the three foals all formed a Fluff-Pile, and began to enjoy a afternoon nap…

While Oingo and his Family rested Happily, Mambo, with his foals following diligently, moved over to Oingo.

"H-hewwo bestes’ fwend! peep! C-can Babbeh’ an Mambo shawe Fwuff-piwe? Peep?" Mambo asked, quietly tryin gnot to annoy his friend’s family. “Suwe bestes’ fwend!”

As Mambo and Oingo began to quietly chatter about their Foals, Crush, from the other side of the Safe-Room, was watching them, silently judging them as he sat proudly at the Water-Bowls.

Fantina, Crush’s ‘Bestes’ Waddled over and plopped down next to Crush, unaware of his new-found hate of Oingo and Mambo. “H-hewwo Daddeh! Am otay?”

Crush didn’t respond, instead, Crush picked up Fantina and began moving her away from the Water-Bowls, and to the far corner of the Sorry-Room, to a familiar set of Sorry-Boxes…

The same one…

The same one that Bailey used to assault Mambo…

{Hey guys, I’m sorry about how that last version of Chapter 9 went, with no correct buildup or anything, lol. Hopefully this will do a better job at pacing the story a bit and shows the inner working of how Crush develops Smarty-Syndrome. Also thanks for being patient, their are still some more chapters to go before Xerxes’s fate is decided, so please be patient with me!}

{PS. I cant seem to remember if i named any of Mambo’s foals besides the American Colored one… SO, in case i didn’t, I’d be glad to take some suggestions, their are 6 Foals in total, and you can see the all Here! I’ll be sure to give credit for the names!}

{P.P.S. The mentioned thing that Clint likes is ahem… uh…
well its down here :point_down:}

Summary

FACE SITTING BABY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

14 Likes

I loved this. I loved how you set it up, I loved the whole story and the hugboxy parts of it with oingo and babbehs. I’m looking forward to the terrifying conclusion of Crush’s saga.

2 Likes

Yes! Yes man! THIS right here is why i’ve been buggin you about writing! It fits! It flows! The exposition is tight, the story clean, the narrative flows. And you did your “Biorb” trick again… i felt Crush was a steady presence and you took him and gave us the inside of his head and it made sense.

10/10… you never fail man.

3 Likes

to be fair… I did, and went back and corrected my mistake

3 Likes

Pretty cool. Pretty cool. Certainly a better buildup for Crush. I also like the attention paid to Clint’s gradual change in family dynamic. He’s no longer a single guy with a bunch of fluffies that can give them all the attention he did before. Now, there’s… uh… I guess… that thing… that THING… that she sent him. Gotta stop rewatching Harvey Birdman.

3 Likes

Didja get that thing i sencha?

3 Likes

what thing

2 Likes

That THING THAT-AH…I sentcha.

1 Like

motowhead is this a refrence to something? cus im not getting it

2 Likes

3 Likes

“Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law” series quote by Peter Potamus.

Binge it. Love it. Make it breakfast. Thank me after. :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh… I got it. I got it goooood.

1 Like

It’s a sexual innuendo from one of them cartoony thingamajigs. There’s a timeline? Of sorts?

Harvey Birdman - Joke Timeline That Thing I Sentcha - YouTube

Edit: By reading this, you got that thing that I sentcha.

2 Likes

Fucking Fluffy logic strikes again, never let them get distracted, never let them think too long because it always ends up like this.

Like I said last time - if this goes in the same direction - this is a good lesson for Clint to learn about prioritising his workload, but damn is it rough on him as well

2 Likes

nah its okay he got a face-sitting out of it its a fair trade off

1 Like

Oh boy…crush getting that smarty syndrome that aint good at all.

1 Like