Babbehs Bound to Happen Ch.5 [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Your are Clint, and as your making calls, a thought occurs to you…

Why give away these babies at all? Besides Bailey is at fault here… Not her kids… But how was this going to work, you already separated the foals from Bailey and left her in the sorry room… Maybe…

Maybe it wasn’t for you to decide. And yet… Maybe it didn’t matter.

You enter the Safe-Room and make your way over to the Nurse mares. “Jolene, Hera, Kahlua, And Gwen. I need to talk to you all now please.” You announce.

“Yus, Mistah Cwint?” Hera asked. “Wha’ Daddeh need?” Gwen responded. with all four of the Mare’s in check you began to tell them your plan.

“Ouuuuhhhhh, Dat am meanie Pwan Mistuh Daddeh!” Giggled Jolene. Okay one thing at a time, don’t need to worry about the giggling right now, creepy as it was.

Kahlua stared silently at her Daddeh, and contemplated the request, she didn’t like it, but she had to, a lesson that Bailey would never forget.

“Otay Daddeh, Kahwuwa nu wike id, Buh Baiwey du bad thin’ nee’ tu wet hewd choosies.”

“Thats right Kahlua.” You were so surprised how understanding she was, but being a designated poopie mare, Kahlua knew what it was to be good mother, to wait, to love all babies, munsta, poopie, or otherwise. You were proud of her. And plus, its not lik eyou told her he full extent of your plan, to use the babies as a punishment, to make her regret having them…

"Jolene, Hera, these are Bailey’s Babies, i want you to nurse them. " You showed the small Tupperware container housing the Multicolored Foals. “GASP Su pwetty! Am weawwy Baiwey’s Babbehs?” Kahlua asked, almost proud of her disobedient daughter.

“That’s right, but Daddy’s not sure if hes going to keep them okay?” you say. “Otay Daddeh. Babbehs safe wid Joewene an’ Hewa! Nu nee’ wowwy!” Hera said, proudly.

Right now you didn’t need to worry about babies, you had a bigger, fluffier fish to fry… hurt? No fry… Wait no…

Man why am I hungry now?

Your name is Kahlua… And you had to do what was right for the herd. Even though you all had a Housie, nummies, and a Daddeh, rules were rules. Even when Pedo was in charge you always followed rules, no matter how much you hated them.

And now… You had to follow rules again. Daddeh told you and the other Mummahs that every fluffy had to make a decision about wether to keep Bailey in the house, or let Daddeh CLint take her to a new home.

After Daddeh Clint came in and showed you your grand babbehs, you felt so proud but also so angry. “Baiwey nu wisten!” You said to Crush, who was playing with your newest litter. “Why Baiwey nu wisten tu Mummah and Daddehs?”

“Cwush nu know speshuw fwend… Buh maybe Baiwey confused an’ deiced to nu wisten tu pawents… Nu wike Cwush am Baiwey’s weaw daddeh…” You looked as he stopped playing and lowered his head. “Dat nu twue Cwush, am gud daddeh, just wook at how othah babbehs am tuwnin’ out!” You pointed out that in fact, your three other babies were growing well, with no problems to speak of!

Well except Jackie, Daddeh put a thing on her pointy thing so she doesn’t hurt you or the others after she accidentally jabbed Maroon with her horn trying to play huggie-tag.

“Cwush just fink dat maybeh, Cwush could have done bedda… Cwush nu know is aww…” You could see he was clearly distraught, Crush was a good father… Just inexperienced, and besides, he wasn’t at fault here, Bailey was. “Speshuw fwend, Kahwua know ‘ou am gud daddeh, Baiwey was owd enough to think she was wite about ebewything! Buh That am not twue, Baiwey bwoke Daddeh Cwint’s wuwes… Nao ebewy fwuffie has to make hawd choosie… An’ Kahwua nu know if Kahwua am gon’ make wite choice…”

At the end of your confession you felt Crush give you a great warm hug, You could feel a few sets of smaller hooves around your body trying to hug you. As you looked around you realized, after what will happen tomorrow, you’ll still have a family…

You still love Bailey with all your heart… She was you lastes’ babbeh for so long…

As your received the small Family hug, your oldest babbeh of the bunch, Jackie uttered her first words!

“M…mu-… mum-… mu-… mum…mah? W-wuv?” You saw Crush pick up the young babbeh, so full of pride, and as if a chain reaction occurred your other babies began to chirp and cry out! “W-wuv?” “Mum-mah?” “Miwk?”

You knew you had a choice to make, and that, as her mother it was going to kill you inside… But maybe you could talk to your Daddeh about your grandchildren… Maybe at least a few could stay?

Your are Clint.

Itch.

After you set the babies with Hera and Jolene, you went back into the sorry room. Sitting on the metal table was Bailey, the, up until this point, was a example fluffy now? You wanted to punish her, but first, you needed some answers.

“D-daddeh! Fwuffy nu wike it in sowwy woom! P-pwease wet Fwuffy out! Babbehs nee’ dewe Mummah!” Bailey pleaded, but instead of using her name, she refereed to herself as Fluffy, the obvious tell that she didn’t mean her manners and only wanted to see her kids.

“Bailey why on EARTH. Did you do that to Mambo…” You said, slamming down your fist on the table. “Baiwey am gud fwuffy! fwuffy nu did nutin’ wong!” She was shuddering behind her lie, she had also pissed on the table when you slammed down your hand.

“Bailey… you know your lying to me, why? Why did you hurt Mambo? Why did you ignore your mother, why ignore your father? You ignored ME… And if you don’t tell me why you forced Mambo to have babies with you, I’m going to punish not only you, but your babies as well.” To your surprise the threat did not fall on deaf ears.

“B-… Baiwey Just wanted babbehs su bad! Buh Daddeh Cwint an’ Cwush an’ Mummah aww say that Baiwey hab to wait! Eben though Mummah said Baiwey be gweat mummah when Baiwey get owdah… Buh… Buh fwuffy nu wan’ to wait! Babbehs make ebewythin’ bettew!” She confessed.

To her it was so simple, only because every answer led back to babies… “You say that now, but your still WAY too young! And more importantly, you hurt Mambo, He was crying when we found you both!”

“Buh… Babbehs make ebewythin’ bettew! Mambo am daddeh nao! Why am Mambo stiww sad? Mambo stiww hab huwties?!” She was completely oblivious to the idea that babies did not in fact trump consent. Great, so she was either confused, or she was lying and trying to make it seem like she was just confused.

“Bailey, after you get your punishment, your family and friends are going to choose to either keep you with them, or let you live somewhere else. Your babies are also going to have to leave, regardless of what the herd says. Because you didn’t listen to me, because you didn’t listen to your mother, your father, because you hurt and forced Mambo to give you babies. You’ve been a horrible fluffy.” you inform the now absolutely horrified mother.

“Bu-… Buh, Am gud mummah! Am gud Fwuffie! Nu am b-bad… Nu… Nu nu nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu NUUUUUUUUUU BAIWEY AM BAD FWUFFIE, AM WOWSTES’ FWUFFIE EBEW! huu-huu-…” Bailey is now a sobbign mess, it seems the realization hit her quickly. She doesn’t ask for forgiveness, she doesn’t ask to see Mambo and apologize, she just cried.

ITCH-ITCH-ITCH-ITCH.

Without saying a word to the sobbing wreck, you grab Sherri, your named sorry-stick, and hold the fluffy down. “Do you know why im going to punish you Bailey?”

No response, only more sobbing.

With a massive slap of the stick, she screeches in pain and reels back, trying to back away from you, shitting all over the back of the table. “SCREEEEEEEEEEEE- SCREEEEEEEEE-WHY HUWT FWUFFIE, AM GUD FWUFFIE!” she cries, trying to convince you. “No your not. Now why am I punishing you Bailey?”

“c-cos d-daddeh nu wub Baiwey nu mowe?” The words from her mouth cut you down surprisingly. How could she possibly think that after ONE hit? After everything SHE did?! Without another word, and to her surprise, you set the sorry-stick down and hug her, avoiding the shit covered fluff. “Bailey, It makes me very sad that you think I don’t love you. But that isn’t why I’m punishing you.” You hold her there for another second, hearing pained coo’s coming from her.

Letting her go and picking up the sorry stick again, you ask once more. “Why am I punishing you Bailey?” Bailey just lowers her head, and finally admits “cos Baiwey nu wisten tu Daddeh ow Mummah, and Baiwey bweak wuwles, an…an’ Baiwey made Mambo gibe Babbehs…”

“that’s right. Now be a good Fluffy and take your punishment.” You see shes now starting to wrap her small brain around the situation she is now in. But the fact that you waited this long is making you antsy, making you a bit… Itchy

ITCH-ITCH-ITCH-ITCH.

“Otay Daddeh, Baiwey wisten tu Daddeh…” As she said that, you grabbed Sherri and brought down the sorry-stick hard, not even aiming for anything as you tore into her, all to the delicious serenade of her cries, you loved her, you really did, but this, THIS was what you were waiting for, the deserved punishment, it wasn’t the execution or the kill that thrilled you, it was giving the little shits who did the worst things they could, and hearing them get what they deserved.

WHACK, WHACK-THWACK, WHACK

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEE-SCREEEEEEEEEEEE *haff-*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Thank god your garage was sound proof, because if the neighbors heard this they would call the police thinking you were murdering a kid or something.

You tore into the mare for over ten minutes of pain and pleasure, at the end of it she looked a mess, cuts ranging from all over her body, nothing a little healing gel wouldn’t fix. You tossed the stick down, and walked out of the garage.

You felt like you needed a smoke, or a shower.

28 Likes

“Babbeh makes everything better right”

Fluffiest starving to death just to feed there foals, disciplining, responsibility, Smarty babbeh, cannibalism, and other crap.

I rather throw her and her off spring in the alley without any food and watch her trying to survive atleast a week to learn that “Babbeh makes everything better” excuse and pick her up and never let her have any babbehs till she is responsible to have one.

I really enjoyed the story and hope see more from ya.

9 Likes

A breakthrough for Bailey

The guilt is a good start, now really hurt her

5 Likes

Curious whats the plan Clint have :thinking:

I still dont trust Bailey even if indeed guilt finally hit home, her brain still a mess thinking her owner not love her after all he had done to her and her family.

Cant believe some fluffy can be so over dramatic.

2 Likes