Babbehs Bound to Happen Ch. 7 [By Biorb_McBiorb] {End}

As Bailey moved along the alleyways, she began to quietly sob.

Her family didn’t love her anymore… They didn’t love her babbehs… She was a bad Fluffy… Why didn’t she wait?! Bailey angrily kicked a empty can as hard as she could, resulting in her getting a slight bruise on her leg. “Eeep! Daddeh! Daddeh Cwint! Hewp Baiwey!” As she cried out, and sobbed, she realized that no one was coming to help her from the mean can.

She was alone… So very alone…

Bailey covered her eyes with her hooves and cried… She was the worstes’ fluffy ever… And now she was all alone. No Clint, no Mummah, and no Herd. After what felt like hours to Bailey, she stood up, looked around, and continued walking down the alley. feelings of sadness and regret washed over her until a familiar song began to ring thru Bailey’s ears.

“Mumma wub babbehs, babbehs wub mumma!” Bailey had heard that song before! It was a Mummah Song! That meant other Fluffies!

Bailey dashed her lonely feelings aside and ran to the song, hoping she would be making some new friends! As she turned the corner her hopes had been dashed as well. She saw a horrendous sight, and her feelings of sadness had washed back over her, along with a overwhelming amount of fear.

Bailey had encountered the aftermath of a Feral Herd territory war. At least fifteen dead fluffies littered the trash filled arena. Babies were crushed under hooves, mothers killed for not being Enf-Mares. Pools of Boo-boo Juice pooled in small spots along the Alley. Sitting on top of a large pile of dead fluffies stood a large Fluffy Bailey had never seen the likes of before.

It was much bigger than any fluffy she had ever seen, even bigger than Oingo! He had two sharp toofies coming out of his mouth, his ears were sharp, and his eyes were sharper. His coat was a sleek jet-black with many revealing scars cutting thru the blackness. Its small mane was a bright-green, his tail, although smaller matched. His eyes were a dark red, almost as red as the boo-boo juice that he was surrounded by.

“Gud wowk dummeh Magnum!” A smaller white Unicorn walked up the the beast, congratulating him. “Nao aww ob Awwey pwace am bewong tu Snowy!” following the Unicorn’s declaration, the remaining survivors of his herd cheered, and the stragglers from the now obliterated herd also cheered for there new Smarty.

“Nao! As pwomised, Magnum get tu hab Speshuw Fwend!” those words made the Munsta Shudder with happiness. “Otay… Magnum wan… Hew.” He said pointing to a Pink Mare carrying two babbehs. “Wha! NU DUMMEH MAGNUM! Dat am Snowy’s Speshuw Fwend! Nu Get!” Snowy protested.

Magnum got up from his throne of ferals, and slowly made his way over to the mare, completely ignoring the Smarty’s demands to stay away. “Magnum. wan. mawe.” An evil grin crept over the toothy muzzle of the beast. “Nuuuuu! Nu wan munsta Speshuw Fwend! Nu wan!” The mare cried out.

Snowy had had enough of this however. “DATS IT! TOUGHIES! WIT SMAWTY!” The reaming toughies, lined up and blocked Magnum’s path, slightly annoyed, Magnum only uttered one word to the ferals.

“Mobe.”

“NU DUMMEH MAGNUM! NU GET SNOWY’S SPESHUW FWEND! GU WAY OW GET WOWEST’ HUWTIES AND FO-” Snowy was so close to finishing his threat, not that it would do much, as MAgnum roared and charged at the Feral toughies and Smarty.

Bailey watched on in horror as Magnum tore thru the line as if they were wet paper. A toughie head came flying close to bailey, mouth still agape ,causing the frightened young mare to scream. “SCREEEEEEEEE!”

The scream momentarily stopped Magnum in his rampage, looking over to see Bailey crying, sitting in a puddle of urine. As he stopped however, Snowy took the advantage given to him, and turned around. “DUMMEH MAGNUM! GET SOWWY POOPIES!” as shit launched at Magnum.

He didn’t even flinch.

He was in awe of the scared Bailey. “Pwetty Mawe…” halting his attack, and walking towards her, the feral herd stopped there ‘attack’ and watched as Magnum walked over to Bailey, and sat in-front of her. “Why Pwetty mawe crwin?” He asked, fulling meaning the sentiment.

“M… M-Munsta?” Bailey stuttered out. “Nu. Am Magnum. Nu am Munsta, am Fwuffah.” Bailey looked at the blood and shit covered Fluffer, worried for her life, but also intrigued buy this behemoth. “Nu… Nu huwt Baiwey?” Magnum shook his head. “Nu wan tu huwt pwetty mawe.”

Snowy was absolutely pissed. Not only was the giant idiot he brought to fight his battle NOT paying attention to him in the middle of a fight, BUT he was also saying a dummy poopie mare was prettier than HIS Special Friend! “HewwwooooooOOOOoooo? Dummeh Magnum weawwy AM dummeh? Dat am poopie mawe! Nu am pwetty! Am dummeh! DUMMEHDUMMEHDUMMEHDUMMEH!”

Bailey watched as Magnum’s face contorted into one anger and hate. “Pwetty Baiwey wai’ hewe otay? Magnum wan tu tawk buh hab tu deaw wiff dummeh Snowy!”

Bailey, still looking up at the Fluffer, realizing he had called her pretty nodded her head, and sat down, still in her own piss. “O-… Otay”

“Gweat!” Magnum turned to the ferals and continued his onslaught. Blitzing thru the first few Toughies. Magnum lowered his head and bashed into each and every FLuffy in his way, ending his charge he collided with Snowy who fell on his back with a sizable dent now in his muzzle.

The fight lasted maybe a minute, Magnum had bore thru the toughies, already tearing thru some with his teeth. He was so much stronger than the toughies, and so much larger. Toughie after toughie fell, legs were smashed, no-no’s were mushed, tummy-sketti was everywhere, and by the end of it, Snowy had fallen down, broken all over. With Magnum standing over the now chirping Smarty, covered in boo-boo juice.

Bailey only sat in silence, a strange beauty overtook Magnum as he ripped apart the ferals. She felt her heart soar as Magnum turned back to meet her gaze, still covered in boo-boo juice. “Su… Pwetty…” was all she could muster as the viscera created a sort of slicked back look to Magnum’s mane.

All that was left of the herd was two Feral Mummahs, and the Smarty, now a chirping wreck.

“Magnum gon’ weabe… Pwetty Baiwey wan come wiff?” The battle weary Fluffer asked.

“O-… Otay, Magnum… Baiwey gu wiff…” Bailey answered, slightly blushing at the Fluffer.

As Magnum walked thru the alley, Bailey followed, matching his pace. Her mind still comprehending the gore and mutilation that befell the ferals and smarty… But right now? She was so smitten in love that she only really cared about following Magnum, he was the most Prettiest Mun-uh… Fluffer she had ever seen… Well Magnum was the only one she had ever seen.

She was very happy to not be alone anymore.

As Clint sat in his recliner he felt a small it form in his gut.

Bailey was such a well behaved fluffy, what really drover her to… Doing that to another fluffy? As Clint sank further and further into the leather of his favorite chair, Mambo nuzzled into the crevasse of his arm and stomach, with his Babies on his back. Clint had guessed that the paternal instinct had kicked in or maybe Mambo was feeling sad.

The whole ordeal had caused him to go back into sensitive more for a bit. Clint was worried it was permanent this time, but thankfully time heals most things, and trauma seemed to be one of them. Mambo had finally seemed to go back to normal when he had heard one of his foals cry for his mummah.

A week had passed since Clint had kicked out Bailey, and threatened her babbehs, they weren’t fully weaned yet, but the foals grew fast. Hera was a big help, and Mambo tried his best to be a young father to the foals, but because of his upbringing he didn’t understand a lot of the things he had to pass on and had to ask some of the other fathers like Chuck and Cooler about what he should do.

As Clint looked down at the small rainbow of fluffies he had snuggled up against his belly he saw one of them stir, and begin to move around. Not wanting the others to wake up, Clint picked up the moving ball of color to see it was the Red and Blue one. As each of the foals grow Mambo informed Cling that the ‘Wed an’ Bwue Babbeh’ was a Filly.

The little foal curled up in CLints massive hand, and slowly began to rub its eyes. “Mmm… W-wakies?” she chirped out, as the Filly rubber her eyes more, they slowly began to flicker, revealing pure whiet eyes, iris’s a solid grey. She looked around and met your eyes, slowly putting one and one together.

“D-…Daddeh?” it peeped. “Daddeh! W-wuv! Peep! W-wuv Daddeh!” The moments like these are why Clint truly loved Fluffies, these moments meant the world to him. 'Daddeh wuv Babbeh?" it asked, hugging Clint’s thumb. “I do little girl, i really do… Does baby want a name?” Clint asked. Hearing that you loved her made her peep with excitement and joy, and the thought of a name made her even more happy!

“Peep! Daddeh wuv Babbeh! Babbeh wuv Daddeh! Daddeh wan’ gibe Babbeh Namesies?”

“Yeah lil Girl… How about… Carolina?” Clint shot back at the fluffy, its gears slowly taking in the information.

“Babbeh wuv nyu namesies! Babbeh am Cawow-ina! Wuv! Peep! Cawow-ina wuv Daddeh!”

Clint brought the filly closer to him, letting her rest on your chest. “Daddeh wan huggies? Cawow-ina wuv huggies! Wuv! Peep!” Carolina tired her hardest to hug her new Daddeh, and Clint, being the murder happy love-puppy he was, began to smile and tear up. “Daddeh loves you too sweetheart, get some rest okay?”

“Otay! Peep! Nappies fow Babbeh! Peep! Nappies fow Cawow-ina! Peep!” And as soon as she was up and talking, she was already passed back out on Clint’s chest. Clint would have fallen asleep as well, if not for a phone call silently vibrating on the table next to him. 'Hello? Yes this is Him… It’s still available? Yes! Yes I’m very interested in the space… Yeah I can meet up… Well I’d need to get a sitter, but the soonest I could meet up would be next Saturday… That’s good? Perfect! See you then!"

click

It seems things were finally going well for Clint…

The actual space for sales was small, but the actual building itself had enough space for breeding, storing and raising fluffies, three separate floors, a Basement and a second story office/break-room, And the location? right next to the Summer-land Mall, and right next to the most feral traffic reported by the city…

Perfect.

Clint Nolan, O’Connor had just started his path into the world of Selling Fluffies… It was a big step, but there were many more to follow. For now though, Clint lightly set the phone down back on the table, lightly caressed Mambo and the newly named Carolina and drifted off to sleep,

A well deserved nap as it were.

22 Likes

Dammit, Now I really want a Fluffy Floppa/ Caracal Fluff.

Bailey just hit a jackpot… Now I am really jealous.

4 Likes

oh a massive thanks touser @Alleyballey her take on subspecies made me fall in love with fluffies all over again… Kinda wishing i wrote Oingo as a Fluffer now but eh, you learn from your mistakes.

Wow thats one huge fluffer :astonished: and both hit instantly, well Bailey was like given another chance by fate, hope she dont mess it up.

Nice ending and Clint found a good bldg for his business and I expect a “punishment” room on that purchased place.

1 Like

What is a fluffer?

1 Like

A Fluffer is basically a Warthog Fluffy, i really liked AlleyBalley’s Subspecies aso i decided to use one!

1 Like

Still a little iffy on Bailey, don’t think she should get the chance to be a mother again, then again maybe Magnum decides to give her a taste of non-consent but I doubt it

If there’s a future with her I’ll still read it, I’m curious where she goes from here. And the same with Clint, opening a store to bring him closer to the best and worst of Fluffies should open a lot of narrative opportunities

1 Like

i really hate talking about fluffy sex n shit, but he may not abuser her and shit, but she will be in constant pain due to the size diffrence.

And future wise? We’ll just have to see!

I really love these stories but Clint is so frustrating sometimes lmao. His kinda half-abuser attitude and weird naiveté is infuriating. Bailey really should’ve been spayed before she got released at the very least. :pensive: But that’s what makes it interesting I suppose. Great read as always.

1 Like