"Babbehs! Comin' wite up next, hewe on FwuffTV!" (By: BugBox)

My first time drawing a fluffy is also the first time I’ve had the motivation to draw at all in months! And of all the things I decided to make a bumper graphic for everyone’s favourite show, Babies!

What is up with that?

(I was hoping I’d have fun doing this and I did and that’s all that matters, so no one can pick on me!)

82 Likes

Welcome!

Great picture! I could totally see this as a FluffTV bumper. Super cool. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so so much! I’m excited to make more stuff :0

2 Likes

I just woke up and this beauty graced my eyeballs.

Absolutely amazing work.

Love your take on fluffies and all the detail you put into this. Expecially the hooves, snout and fluff.

A warm welcome to the community from me.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad to hear it, too! You’ve got a great style and I certainly hope you have fun with it. That’s always important.

2 Likes

Love the stylization of the fluff, it reminds me of a piñata!

3 Likes

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU DRAW FLUFFIES SO FUCKING CUTE

AND DA BABBAHES UUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOO
all seriousness, i love how this looks! and also, WELCOME TO THE FC!!! cant wait to see more!

2 Likes

Aah, what a delightfully crisp render! So much personality in this fluffy! Wub <3

3 Likes

Love the drewing style

2 Likes

You can easily imagine people agreeing the babies are cute and then being totally polarized over whether the adult is or not

4 Likes

OMG your style is so cute, the datails are amazing!
And welcome to FC!

1 Like

Awww that’s adorable! I love how detailed the fur is and the hair-like mane and the sparkles everywhere, the heart eyes, the super cute channel logo - just everything about this is great! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Wow. Big wow. :heart_eyes:
You had the great idea of giving your fluff to other animal features.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah! I was mulling around in my mind an idea of what animals were used to make fluffies. Accounting for appearance/size and also temperament, etc.

I tried to make them sort of, I think, a mix between a miniature horse, cat, small dog, potbelly pig, rabbit, and with chickens or ducks splashed in. There might be kinks in the concept to work out but I’ll keep trying! Thanks for the feedback :3

3 Likes

Your style is absolutely fantastic. Please, keep creating.

1 Like

Very cute fluffy,she has lots of personality.

Welcome to the fluffy fandom.

1 Like

The nose reminds me of one of the ogres from ‘where the wild things are’ or ‘the koose’ from dexters lab. xD

Good work.

2 Likes

Welcome!
Your work looks great!

2 Likes

My way of doing noses/snouts is actually what I’m most afraid is going to blow my cover. It might cause people who know me from outside this community, who might stumble onto this, to find out I’m a weirdo! lol

2 Likes

This is awesome art.

1 Like