Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #21 - 22 (by: FallenAngel)

Squeeze the crap out of For(r)est, then chow down on him. Lots of milk-fed meat there, fatty and tender. Should be plenty to go around.

1 Like

Eat the lime-green scout looking babbeh. Fucker deserves it
IMG_1427

1 Like

I just feel sad for Clover, he was a good fluffy for a feral as he was in a herd before and he knows the good and bad part having a entitled foal in their litter.

Just seeing that dumb fuck Mary sits like a fucking queen and been serve and always avoid discussion of the REAL issue with Forrest shows how immature she was and like any mother spoiling their brats doesn’t see his wrong :grimacing::triumph:

Funny thing when you are reading while doing the page can makes your blood boil like you wanna stab the dumb bitch with the mechanical pencils :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

My god the little spurt of sorry poopies was excellent, mummah should teach him what real sorry poopies are.

1 Like

More like sorry hoofsies.

1 Like

Really ? Huh i though she was a run away …

She was and was so dumb couldn’t know due to being a domesticated fluffy.

1 Like

Ah that explains alot anyway i do hope you continue your work ^-^

1 Like

Hm … how about - equips a power arm - this ~ YEETUS DELETUS !!! - launchs the green one into the sun -

1 Like

raises both arms in the air
Strike 3 and you. are. outta. here.
The criwd goes wild

1 Like

Hang on - slids down the visor - dam … might have went alittle to much power - hands one to you - it has 100x zoom and filter… so i guess its gonna reach the sun in what 2 - 3 sencond

1 Like

ahem
Mortal Kombat Toastie

1 Like
  • watches - yep hes done
1 Like

And the crowd goes wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pulls out a sd card - here … figure you might want to see it from my pov … along with other recordings of smartys males and females being obliterated

1 Like

Cha-ching

Yeah you’d be surprised on what a 50cal can do to a herd … plus there some of none smarty being on there as well mostly to find them and track locations marked

1 Like

No need for live ammo… an airsoft gun or even paintball guns might be enough to cause serious damage to them… now thats a curious thought… how they’d react to herd members dying with pretty colors splattered on them… imagine the confusion.

Yeah but don’t use plastic pellets … metal does more damage ~ and well let see how many nut shots one could get

Air, yes. Soft, no. Use a lead-slinging pellet gun.