Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #23 - 24 (by: FallenAngel)

No Mary, you’re just a dumb bitch who gives all the milks to a single shitrat instead of sharing them equally, poor Brownie :'c

3 Likes

That’s cause you give it all to that spoiled fat little prick, you don’t deserve babies.

2 Likes

Gotta ask… do we ever find out what happened to Clover? Was there a story about what happened or there that i missed?

1 Like

Clovers fate hasn’t been revealed, I might do a follow up story on him - I’ve got one idea I’ve been working on here and there - but nothing concrete yet

3 Likes

The text story is a work of art in its self. And to see it come to life and the attenion to detail is chef kisses

1 Like

I had always thought that Clover disppearing and it being left up to the reader for his fate added depth to the lack of Marys meturity and able to understand the dangers let alone the lack of knowlage to be feral and find food

1 Like

Starting to wonder what happened to the dad … i seen the last pages and he was in rough shape and i was think of either he ran into a smarty and toughie or a wild animal

1 Like

i think if her mate never comes back she might have to eat one of them :frowning:

Yeah she has never enough milk because the green fat ass drink it always before another one can drink it. She has to blame herself instead of the foals.

The brown one is already dead, so she can eat her.