Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #23 - 24 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh23-w

babbeh24-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

102 Likes

In her head, Mary genuinely believes she’s doing the right thing, that she’s looking after her children the best way she can.

With Brownie now dead, that lie is catching up to her, but she’s still not ready to accept that it’s her fault

24 Likes

Mary and Forrest oughta have been beaten to death and have their corpses feed wild animals. But neither deserve the easy way out.

3 Likes

Something tells me that the dad isn’t coming home.

6 Likes

Silver lining: now they’ve got food!

6 Likes

As a boss in FF14 like to say: “It ain’t a fight 'til the dying begins!”

1 Like

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, Mary.
Enjoy playing with your dead brat.

3 Likes

She complains about no food, well then eat the bush you live in. Yes it’s your house, but it’s better than starving to death just like your baby.

2 Likes

If Mary had just eaten forest brownie would be alive

4 Likes

This is great stuff.

3 Likes

Where was this level of discipline for her children when Forest was being a brat and making demands?

5 Likes

Sadly Clover was so busy looking for food he didn’t have time to tell nor teach her added the issue of her being fucking dumb not punishing Forrest.

Her lousy shitty excuse that “babbehs cant do no wrong” even Clover saw it and red flag raises but too tired to deal with it that the mother should be doing.

1 Like

Well shit. I’m gonna cry in the shower and process some trauma. :rofl::sob: was not expecting Fluffies to hit like this at 6am.

I have 4 siblings and my mother’s name was Mary. This is the most darkly hilarious thing ever. Good shit. Really good shit. The face, what she’s saying.

This is a great lil comic.

Laugh reacts only, omg :flushed::rofl::sob:

4 Likes

To be fair, Clover wasn’t putting that much effect into being a father besides getting food. So, both parties are at fault here.

2 Likes

Just wanna say, I love how the red foal with the green mane is PietĂ -ing it up hard in panel 10.

2 Likes

Both Clover and Mary had the issue of thinking ‘well duh’.

Mary was a domestic, she’s never had to hunt food before, or had any harm come to her, so Clover not returning doesn’t compute with her, she thinks he’s just taking his time.

Clover being a feral, and more importantly a feral who has seen foals before, thinks that all mothers have a disciplinary tone and that Mary is just a little soft because this is her first litter. Being away from the nest for so long, he never saw just how much shit Forrest was getting away with.

Both have their faults, but Clover was actively trying, while Mary thinks the world waits on her hand and hoof.

4 Likes

Welcome to the BFM-Verse

It’s nothing but trauma, for humans and Fluffies alike.

3 Likes

The only thing that could have made this particular section even more of a knife to the chest is if Mary was glad the brown foal was dead, Brownie’s suffering was over and she went home to Jeebus Cwyss. Then like, locked herself in her room with country gospel records.

2 Likes

Added I notice in the story she trys to AVOID confrontation by her mate and acted like “its nothing they are just kids”

Its the proof she wasn’t ready to have kids

2 Likes