Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #27 - 28 (by: FallenAngel)

Hold up … there’s a Battle Royal manga!?

There’s a novel as well. It started as a book, then a manga to expand the backstories, then it became a film.

Then there was another film but we don’t talk about that.

3 Likes

This is on you Mary. You should’ve done something sooner. You could’ve even snapped bestest bitch’s neck or something here. But it all gets worse…

1 Like

Oh she finally snap! Kill da babbeh!

1 Like

goddamnit i got this five hours later

“deforestation what an odd comment.”

in the shower before bed “oh that motherf… Forest. fuck!

1 Like

Ackshually the manga concluded in 2005 and the movie released in 2000, so arguably the manga was last.

IMG_7901

The movie is a favorite of mine, so I bought the novel and then the manga. The book is pretty bad. The movie is genius.

Hard to imagine that was the last movie made by a 70+ year old director. It feels like it was made by an angry young person. The sequel was made by his son and yeah, it’s very uneven.

2 Likes

I knew about the novel. My brother watched the movies religiously back in the day. Really well made … but intense.

On a side tangent: I always feel like The Hunger Games is just a watered down, westernized version of Battle Royal. What do you guys think?

IMG_1960

5 Likes

Oh yesh, Karma is about to go savage over here.

1 Like

Dumb foals, don’t saved their brother

Kill this dumb bitch or let her live to join zorn herd spoil another baby and lose a leg because of it

1 Like

This series caught so much flack when Columbine when down.

Thank you … I know some Hunger Games fans … This is a very useful meme.

Is she really that dumb, she blame her foals for everything, that she first wanted. It is her own fucking fault she doesn’t have any food, because she still believes her mate will come back. So it is her fault that the brown one died. The same for the red one, she let everything happen without taking any responsibility.