Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #27 - 28 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh27-w

babbeh28-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

===============
For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

96 Likes

And it all comes tumbling down.

Regret, fury, all of Mary’s misgivings about leaving home finally breaks free, naturally too late to be of any good.

And of course she still blames anyone but herself

23 Likes

Imagine if she stayed and create this shitty tantrum in front of her owner I wonder how he would scold her.

11 Likes

Now bestest baby is going to get what he’s owed. I can’t wait to see the annoying jerk get obliterated. He is going to get some sorry stompies soon, I hope so at least.
Destroy The GIF - Destroy The Child - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

F you read BFM’s original…well he grows up but the end is even better.

4 Likes

Justice is a slow but fine process

You may be disappointed by the end of this tale, but have faith that karma will reach who it needs to in time

8 Likes

To quote the narrator in Darkest Dungeon voicedby Wayne June “Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer…”

2 Likes

Nope, this green asshole should have been caught by a cat or abuser before having babies to spoil

2 Likes

That’s far too simple for Forrest

He needed to rise so his fall would be all the sweeter

4 Likes

Looks like meat’s back on the menu, boys!

1 Like

Yessssss! I’ve been waiting for this panel since I joined the site in August. Worth every minute. God you are a brilliant artist. So clean. So simple. So effective.

Best pairing since chocolate and peanut butter, author and illustrator.

5 Likes

Forrest is so dumb, it took his brain about three seconds to register that he’d been hit,

By which point he was already unconscious

4 Likes

I’m so excited to dissociate deeply into my phone reading the entire mongola arc instead of talking to relatives today

1 Like

This is giving me the same vibes as the Battle Royale manga.

3 Likes

You write well.

1 Like

Oh dear … this might not end well for anyone

1 Like

everyone talks about how awful Forrest is & how much they hate him, but i fucking hate Mary way more. she brought life into the world without taking responsibility for it & threw a tantrum when things didnt go the way she wanted. literally all of this is her fault, her selfishness is the root of ALL of this suffering.

i may have mommy issues…

6 Likes

One would feel more sorry for Mary if instead of waiting for a miracle she went looking for a solution- I think a lot of us had mothers just like her

4 Likes

same. so much same. i have a comment somewhere on BFM’s chapters postulating Mary probably locked herself up in her room playing the same gospel album over and over after telling her children what a burden they are.

3 Likes

revs the sorry sawmill

Time for some deforestation

1 Like