Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #29 - 30 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh29-w

babbeh30-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

===============
For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

100 Likes

So here’s a little peek behind the curtain. I’ve mentioned before that I had plans for Mary which is why her ending here is left up in the air.

Well that original plan was to have her appear in The Devil’s Daughter and have Scarlett trick Forrest into raping his own mother as a way of humiliating him against his herd.

However the more I planned out Devils Daughter, the less obvious it became how I could fit her into the story naturally. Eventually I decided to just leave that plot thread alone less it unravel the whole story.

Mary might not get the full treatment of karma she should’ve got, but her life isn’t great, if you follow BFM canon then she’s living her life as a fuck prize for fighting stallions, if you prefer FallenAngel’s universe then she’s just doomed her new herd to subjection by being a whiny little cunt. Whatever universe she’s now in, her situation is dire and deservedly so

27 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing Scarlet in a comic eventually. Devil’s daughter was such a well written arc.

3 Likes

Honestly… had she stayed home and listen none of this would have happened but i do feel like the babys being taken in by another was a nice touch … i do look forward to the end of this one … maybe she ends up in a shelter who knows

2 Likes

This is so good! I cannot express how happy this makes me, just good storytelling and illustrating.

My favorite part is the juxtaposition of Mary’s despair at the top of the panel against snowdrop’s tranquil comfort.

A thousand stars out of ten . Thank you FallenAngel. Thank you BFM.

2 Likes

I am certain in that twisted fertile mind there will be another terrible mare you can give the Jocasta treatment.

Well Scarlett’s mum is still out and about, that’s a plot thread I could tug on.

1 Like

if you want to go with the original plan, she could end up in some other herd that could take her in after some rando removed her tongue cause he was annoyed by her, then Scarlett’s herd would take the herd over and he effs her before deciding she is an eff toy for the herd. tho it really up to you

It’s a fun idea but Mary is in the care of a group of abusers and Scarlett is hundreds of miles away.

Not saying it’s impossible, but it’s a little harder to set up than other stories

2 Likes

Foals sure are some lucky ones.
Oh Mary you fucked everything up .

1 Like

Snowdrop has a wonderful fur colour

2 Likes

Fuck you Mary. Good for Snowdrop.

1 Like

Mary using her nose to try and sniff out her babbehs is probably the smartest thing she’s done so far, since running away.

1 Like

Haha finally the dumb mare get wat she deserves.