Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? # 3 - 4 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh03-w

babbeh04-w

>First<| Next>>

91 Likes

For a brief moment, Zach tried to remember when he had installed a doggy-door, considering he had a Fluffy who were prone to acts of idiotic escapism.

Then with a stroke of narrative convenience, that thought left his head and never bothered him again.

Nice stuff, great work once again

12 Likes

That’s just his mail slot. Dude gets some big packages from Amazon.

The comic’s great! I like the panel with the little foals, it really sells why you’d want babbehs.

8 Likes

Look at those adorable tiny fuckers! No wonder mary wants their own.

Kinda off-topic: are you going to continue tangerine story ?

2 Likes

ohhhhh look at the cute baaaaabyyyyyys ahhh!

3 Likes

Once again, doggy doors.
If you have one and are expecting fluffies not to use them, it may be because you are too dumb to remove it.
Which is probably why you have a fluffy in the first place.

4 Likes

Will wait for the go signal by the client.

3 Likes

Fluffies that think having babies is the best thing ever and can make tunings better really needed it beaten into them that it’s not always the case.

Plus owners who have doggy doors knowing their pet fluffies can and will defy them and run away, give invasive herds an entrance, and among other things, probably don’t think about it. Or know and just don’t care I guess.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: Im enjoying it also and want to smack her sillilly for her stupidity.

1 Like

I still wonder
Why people who owns an fluffy still let open the dogs door

1 Like

You never think it’ll happen to you.

Plus until now, Mary has been decently behaved, some mild tantrums but nothing out of the ordinary,

The time between getting the baby itch and running away from home has been less than ten minutes.

5 Likes

Female Tangerine

2 Likes

Less than ten seconds? I’d say that’s a new record, but fluffies.

1 Like

I love how Mary is just so spoiled that she isn’t able to last in the outside world.

1 Like

Hahaha what a idiot mare.