Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #9 - 10 (by: FallenAngel)

Ugh the crying faces are so perfect. A great mix between cuteness and cute aggression.

2 Likes

Nope, having Mary in my story is just a tribute to this original story by @BFM101

2 Likes

Especially if you have a neighbor in irl that have the same vibe as those foals the difference its just one baby crying so loud at midnight :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Im sensing a sophies choice soon. :frowning:

1 Like

A good heart and a bad brain make a sad combination. This can only end in tears.

2 Likes

Kevin Kline, or Peter MacNichol.

I cant wait. Though it never specified if Clover actually ran away or died. And i hope you follow up with devils daughter. Such good writing and i bet good for image. So excited! :blush:

1 Like

Oh my god ngl fallen angel is one of the best comics makers and BFM is best story writer i’m enjoying those comics so much Thank you for making them,I’m standing Right now and clapping

3 Likes

Welcome to parenthood bitches! It’s all fun, games and GUUUUUUD FEEEEEEEEEWS until you have to break your back and work your ass to get dem nummies to make gud milkies!

2 Likes

Damn, that almost makes me feel bad for what she is probably going to suffer

1 Like

Hahahaha she is really a dumb mare. Anyway she love all her foals, so that’s good.