Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #9 - 10 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh09-w

babbeh10-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

112 Likes

Trivia - I had Mary not disparage against the brown Alicorn because I wanted to make it clear that she’s not evil or bigoted. She’s just fucking stupid.

45 Likes

Ah, Mary. So kind, so loving, so stupid.

13 Likes

Man…babbehs are fucking annoying

5 Likes

why does she have 3 alicorns i feel something bad is about to happen

3 Likes

There’s only two Alicorns, the orange and the brown foals, both are fillies.

Bad things are coming but not anything to do with ‘Munstah’ fear.

That would be too easy.

2 Likes

sorry i saw the orange one and i thought that was the yellow one

2 Likes

It’s alright, there’s a lot of kids.

Almost as if that was the point of the story.

3 Likes

Stupid maybe , but she already one of the best mothers iv seen to date , shes avoiding all the other traps all the other “best mothers” fall victom to

3 Likes

Ha ha ha

1 Like

Too many kids is gonna be a problem Mary. You brought this upon your stupid ass.

2 Likes

Is this a prequel of The herd comic?

Oh man look at all these fools

2 Likes

Q: What happened to the father? I vaguely remember him basically running off and not coming back in your story.

1 Like

6?! good haul you got their Mary :gotsketties:
Not sure for you tho.

Never read the original so gonna be interesting how this turns out
Prediction: special freind isnt comming back (hes done a runner), Mary cant produce enough milk and the better colored ones go sleepies, she runs back home with what babbehs she has left (im gonna say brown ali and maybe bright yellow) only to get told to beat it from the daddeh because he has a new fluffy now. she stuggles with survival for a while yellow eventually dies of hunger and she gets confronted by a smarty herd and resorts to handing over last brown babbeh to stay alive. Mary then dies of heartbreak (enters a wan-die loop maybe) :shrug:

1 Like

I love how she’s more confused by the alicorns rather than afraid. Basically too stupid to be a bad mother. Or; being dumb breaks the chain of fear leading to anger,anger leading to hate, and hate leading to suffering.

2 Likes

I left it intentionally ambiguous what happened to Clover but the implication is that his search for food took him too close to the human neighbourhood.

Whether he was captured, killed or left of his own decision can be debated, all Mary knows us that he never came back

3 Likes

Nah theres always different munstahs like crows, dogs, cats, frogs, rats, spiders and worst of all feral fluffies

Also what if there was a panel or dialogue that hints what happened to Clover?

1 Like

I’m leaving Clovers fate up in the air for now but i might revisit him in a future story, I’ve got the start of an idea that I need to work on to see if it’s worth following up on

3 Likes

Also sometime in the future would love to see Devil’s Daughter get a comic adaptation too… your stories are very good and paired with FallenAngels comics its like Spaghetti and Meatballs :laughing:

2 Likes