Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? # 7 - 8 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh07-w

babbeh08-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

97 Likes

The one time Mary almost regrets her choices and she’s still selfish.

Man, what an asshat

11 Likes

Half want to see what the foals look like. That and want to see the hammer fall, so to speak, upon the family.

4 Likes

Baby comes fucking first, so she said… :man_facepalming: While her owner is worried and desperate looking for her.

4 Likes

fuck you mary

4 Likes
1 Like

Probably the worst decision she ever made. Hope she regret at the end.

3 Likes

Regret, angst, murder. It’s all to come

Oh yes, there will be blood

4 Likes

A woodchipper too ?

1 Like

Read the original story to find out

4 Likes

Mary is a fucking moron. Why are fluffies so stupid?

2 Likes

Is anyone else thinking the blue and blonde Smarty baby will be amongst the litter?

1 Like

Sadly no once you read the story first :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have not…weirdly enough im more of a visual kind of person for this stuff. I do read novels just when on mobile i graap it better as art and comics instead of reading pdfs or web stories :sweat_smile:
Its like someone that watches Game of Thrones compared to those that read it if my babbling makes any sense XD

1 Like

CLover, you unbelievable stupid idiot, your mare just gave birth to 6 fucking foals and you are hurrying her to wake up? Damn bro, you stupid.

In BFM headcanon, foals need to be fed within the first hour of birth or they risk serious health issues or even death,

Of course Fluffies don’t understand the reasoning, just that babbehs need milkies. Clover knows this, he knows that Mary needs to feed their children first then all of them can take a nap together, but Mary who doesn’t know anything about parenting just wants to think of herself and go to sleep.

There is an idiot to this story, but it’s not Clover

1 Like