Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #11 - 12 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE and HERE

babbeh11-w

babbeh12-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

102 Likes

Ah Forrest. You little cunt.

I regard Forrest the same way as Tangerine from Price of Entitlement. Had all the makings of a great FC villain if he wasn’t so fucking pathetic.

And for those of you who haven’t read the original story, he’s about to get SO much worse

21 Likes

I’d say Forrest is worse then Tangerine as he at least has a reason to somewhat act like an ass. Forest is just a horrible little monster.

10 Likes

I look forward to seeing his karma illustrated in this comic and the possible sequel based on the sequel story. Also look forward to seeing FallenAngel’s illustration of Scarlet.
Also at least shes not falling for that crocodile tears… wheres a kestrel when you need it, give it a smarty snack.

5 Likes

Oh ho ho, another smarty baby. (Gets out needles and skinning knives) lets just go ahead and nip this in the bud before it gets too big for everyone’s own good.

2 Likes

I like the way smarty babies are adept liars and emotional manipulators from the moment they open their eyes! May the landshark and the small fires be his destiny, no mercy for smarty fluffies!

3 Likes

I feel like the fact that Fluffies can’t handle swamps and most places to live this long and be near humans keeping in mind that a big journey for fluffies is 30 minutes means they are in some garden or park connected to a neighborhood and are going to get found.
And some lucky abuser or breeder is gonna get the big bucks

2 Likes

Kick the baby! EEEEEEEEeeeeeeee…

4 Likes

He’s out of the chirpy stage, so now it’s time for brat-ball! Did everyone bring their cleats?

1 Like

Isn’t forrest the reason Brownie dies because he drank all the milk that was supposed to be for HER specifically?

3 Likes

There’s a part of you that’s right, but not in the way you think you are.

There’s more than one sequel to this story

3 Likes

God

No such thing as a good smarty

1 Like

Well, it’s that and the two other bodies that was made by Forest’s hooves. Mind you, most of it could’ve been avoidable if old mumma there didn’t made him into a smarty.

1 Like

Exactly I feel so bad for them, that story fucked me up, as does most of BFMs work. He is truly a genious in hurting our feelings.

1 Like

I want to step on Forrest so badly.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh go on can’t just say that without links

Fuck you Forrest. Fuck you and all shithead smarties.

2 Likes

Forrest the ultimate shitrat

OHHHHHHHHH Snaaaaap! you’ve done fucked yourself, Mary, gotta have your hooves full with that fucktard of a smarty.

Fuck Forrest, all my abuser homies hate forrest.

Also wish there was more of this :C

Mary standing her ground like a good mummeh