Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #13 - 14 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh13-w

babbeh14-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

110 Likes

Christ I fucking hate you Forrest

35 Likes

Re-reading it can make anyone blood boil. Added Mary’s decision makes me wanna bang my head. :triumph:

18 Likes

I got a feeling some siblings wont get a happy ending and it pains me… but i hope karma slams in Forrest hard the fat ball of entitled lard

9 Likes

Didnt you create him?

2 Likes

You can hate something you created,

Just ask my parents

22 Likes

Glad I know what eventually happens to Forrest. Though I wish he’d either been aborted, gotten eaten before he grew up, or was “accidentally” killed at some point before everything went wrong.

6 Likes

Point taken… also is there a story on what happened to mary after this one?

1 Like

Mary appears in the background of Too Much Too Young which I’ve used to close her storyline off.

I initially wanted to have her appear in The Devil’s Daughter, but I couldn’t work out how to make her reappearance feel genuine so I abandoned that plotline and placed her in a different story so she wasn’t a loose end.

6 Likes

Oof now shes like a fight pit brood mare, thats a disturbing fate for her… worst still if she is bred too often or too much she could get derped or spawn SBS foals which the fight owners would probably deem her useless and either put her in the pits OR get rid of her.

4 Likes

Death! Death! I already read this story so I know what’s gonna happen but got Mary and Forrest drive me nuts!

2 Likes

Mummah should pee on him

I have a conflict… because of my favorite color is the green, but this piece of crap it represent that color for bad, and i wanna squish that Forrest with my hands until explodes painfully

1 Like

I want to see Forrest suffer so hard that fate of the smarty herd from invited looks comparatively pleasant.

2 Likes

The foals keep changing wings and horns

Foals like forrest deserve what is my name

2 Likes

No Mary, you didn’t. You completetly fucked up that choice.
I despise Forest so much…

3 Likes

Knowing Forrest gets such a satisfying fat in devils daughter makes it all worth it. However I wished Brownie didn’t have to die, she was so sweet!

1 Like

Makes me wanna get out the butt-out tool and run him through with it.

1 Like

I hope Mary eats that little grass-stain, turning him into milk to feed the rest would be the only useful thing he’d ever do in his life.

2 Likes