Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #15 - 16 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh15-w

babbeh16-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

110 Likes

Poor Clover.

11 Likes

A good parent! I hope Clover give a righteous punishment to that little piece of shit

12 Likes

Clover in the story to find food be like:

15 Likes

Will the comic be 1:1 of the story or will there be small changes?

1 Like

It’ll probably be a direct copy, with some minor cutting just for pacing.

The mystery of Clover will remain a mystery

8 Likes

It is a shame that Clover can’t stay and properly discipline Forrest, maybe he could’ve saved the fat bastard from turning into a Smarty.

Then again, the only reason he leaves is to find food, if food wasn’t an issue then Forrest’s whining for milk would be sated more often, likely still turning him into a Smarty anyway

14 Likes

Still irritates me how fucking dumb Mary defending that fat Forrest of all the shit he gave her.

8 Likes

Fuck Mary, Fuck Forrest, fuck the other foals. Except Clover, he’s dope.

2 Likes

Damn bro just throw him into the water night and have a good family

2 Likes

oh man we are getting closer to the shitty part,i dont know if i can take it again
i also realized since then that the mare could eat the grass but she would absolutely not since she is a runaway and not fully feral

1 Like

I like to believe that Clover got found by a nice humam and got treated for his injuries and when he got better and went to find his family is was already gone and so he stayed with a new nice owner got a new special friend and got more babies and lived happily until dying of old age :blush:

5 Likes

It’s a nice idea, too bad the BFM-verse is a cruel and unusual place

3 Likes

He was too pure for this world :pensive:

2 Likes

Doooooooom

at least one’s trying to be a good parent. but little Forrest might need to have a little accident in the future and disappear.

1 Like

The other foals didn’t do shit wrong

3 Likes

The mom definitely should’ve eaten Forrest in order to make more milk for the rest of the actual food babies. Ah well. At least the parents aren’t awful.

1 Like

Would you opposed to me making a semi-hugbox semi-sadbox ending for clover using this design? I know you like to keep things vague so I dont wanna step on toes.

Best thing for feral fluffies would probably be to kill problem children. Keeps them from being a drain on others or hurting others. Opens up more resources for others to.

1 Like