Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #17 - 18 (by: FallenAngel)

Original Story and Comish by @BFM101

You can read the story HERE

babbeh17-w

babbeh18-w

Previous>> | >First< | Next>>

104 Likes

What an absolute asshole… I wonder how he managed to do that, because looks like Mary was laying on her belly the whole night XD

24 Likes

The moment a fluffy utters the words “am Smartie” they have chosen death.

23 Likes

Forrest deserves a fate worse than death. Considering how this page ends Forrest may be close to the find out phase of fuck around and find out.

12 Likes

Oh my sweet summer child, this isn’t that kind of story

7 Likes

I can’t remember where I first saw the idea of a milk thief on here but it’s something that’s stuck with me and of course I had to make Forrest one just to make him even more of a dickhead

10 Likes

Me gustaría imaginar que el alicornio café Brownie sobreviva. Pero sería difícil. Me encantan tus dibujos.

2 Likes

I got brand new heelies and I would happily use Forrest’s body to stomp the wheels into the heels, or even use him to practice on with my hard shoes (fiberglass tips that hurt like a bitch)

6 Likes

tengo noticias horrorosas mi hermano

Ok. For the first time in a while, im kinda felt pity with those foals. Screw Forrest man…

2 Likes

Ya me lo estoy imaginando. Lo malo de los Fluffys. Es que nunca termina bien. Quisiera saber dibujar.

1 Like

Hay buenas historias con un buen y satisfactorio final hugbox (hay un tag especifico para eso,buscalo)pero esta es una historia de BFM101,el tipo hace historias agridulces como maximo,no me leí todas sus historias todavia,pero solo vi una con un “final feliz” su mundo no es especificamente amable con los fluffys,incluso así,recomiendo que las leas si sabes ingles,estan muy buenas

2 Likes

Dishonorable discharge for this dirtbag

1 Like

Eso estoy haciendo. Recién me di cuenta que daba un link a la historia original.

2 Likes

Mummah must have been very tired.

1 Like

Yeah, these foals are well behaved. I’d love to adopt the family of foals (fuck Mary). I’d adopt Forrest too and totally fuck with him - give Brownie lots of milk and sketties and wub in front of the green fat fuck.

2 Likes

Poor foal, she was so close yst so far of that milk :c

1 Like

Added she was the nicest and would let her siblings have milk first before her :sob::cry:

1 Like

At least the other siblings care about their alicorn sister. Too bad it takes a while till Forrest gets what he deserves. Though I can imagine what people would do to him if given the chance to end him now.

3 Likes

Either she rolled over and then rolled back, or the green baby dug a tunnel under her.

Alternatively it’s an animation error.