Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? Ch. 3 [END] [By BFM101]

Yeah, Zach was Mary’s old owner. He may find out who the foals mother is, he may not, regardless they’re safe with him.

Devil’s Daughter will have Forrest on the rise, but that’ll only make his fall all the sweeter.

14 Likes

Yay. Huh, how about the other idea I tossed around, That Marry wanders around until she finds her now grown-up foals and old owner, maybe as an omake?

3 Likes

I’ve got plans for Mary, don’t you worry.

We haven’t seen the last of her.

8 Likes

GODDAMNIT MARY YOU STUPID BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD.

Now that, that’s out, I really liked this chapter. It didn’t end the way I personally hoped, but all’s well that ends well, for Dandy Orange and Apple that is. Forrest and Mary can get bent.

9 Likes

Well, this has inspired me to write a story.
(Leaves to go write it)

2 Likes

Okay, I wrote the story:

4 Likes

As usual this is a good one, way to make the hateable fluffies interesting to read about. Really an unexpected treat.

I think I’ve mentioned it before but you seem to shift between using “knyo” "and “nyo” for “now” in your fluffspeak and it’s pretty confusing. Especially since neither of them really reads like “now” to me in the first place.

3 Likes

Knyo is know and nyo is now. I know Fluffies don’t pronounce the K but neither do humans and it’s a way of differentiating them through text.

As for pronunciation, Fluffspeak is just difficult in general to get right, Nyo is how I imagine Fluffies saying it with them pronouncing it as 'Ne-Yow but as one syllable. It’s not perfect I’ll admit, but then again neither is Fluffspeak.

3 Likes

Ah see that’s what I thought but then Snowdrop switches them around so I didn’t knyo what the hell.

3 Likes

Well fuck, that little green shit made it.

6 Likes

emaciated?

I was so sad, dammit! Mary, you stupid jerk…

phew…

Thank goodness for Snowdrop!

Love your writing so much!

5 Likes

Cant believe Mary was so domesticated fluff going out her nest feared her that ignoring her foals plea for food, didnt care and too dumb to realised it.

And Forrest still alive?? That shit hope his life be hell if he think he can be a fucking smarty.

What a coincidence the surviving foals reached into Mary’s owner. Was snowdrop just a mare that havent have foals yet or she was “clipped”?

Cant wait to see the new story :+1:

4 Likes

I pray gave her a fucking reality check because of her, she lost two babies and created a fucking smarty! :triumph::grimacing::fist_left:

4 Likes

How about “nao” for now, to differentiate it from know?

2 Likes

Snowdrop hasn’t had foals yet but she’s better behaved than Mary and knows not to beg for any.

Had Zach said no to keeping the foals Snowdrop would’ve been upset but she wouldn’t have argued

6 Likes

Goddamn it, I could’ve sworn those two were the same word.

Note to self, no use big words when small words do good

1 Like

suwwogate mother

I can’t wait to read the DD saga next!

2 Likes

[quote=“BFM101, post:1, topic:34207”]
Forrest smiled to himself and set off into the night, grinning with all the havoc he was ready to unleash.[/quote] …………and then he was promptly run over by a car. The End.

I know you have future plans for him but that is what immediately popped into my head there. It would also be so fitting for a vial creature delusions and aspirations of grandeur to be killed off so unceremoniously.

3 Likes

Perhaps another Smarty for another time, Forrest has to suffer for his crimes.

And God help him, he will suffer

3 Likes

Dummeh mummah

1 Like