Babbehs Ruin Skettie Night (moonie)

well, after that temper tantrum towards her foals she would never have scaties forever, i think.

3 Likes

AND ALL ON HIS PRISTINE WHITE FLOOR!!! :rage:

Hah, love it!

4 Likes

I know I’ve never seen that before. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Stupid bitch killing you cost me money. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Actually it’s not just gonna cause it vagina infection but if that’s your kink who I to judge. :flutterdab:

2 Likes

When XNIGHTX gives the viable option. :thinking:

3 Likes

No fucky wuckies for her besides for making babies. Only procreation special huggies from now on. She can deal with her sex addiction as punishment

3 Likes

She needs to be restrained. Geez.

3 Likes

Now she the one making bad poopies

1 Like

I was only thinking temporally. I couldn’t think of a better punishment for the slut. Can’t get the special huggies she carves would be torture and stallions would give her sorry hoovies and poopies.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Newb_ronswek’s Perth is wearing a charity belt right now. It’s a great comic so check it out.

This fluff needs that, a therapist, and maybe to not raise her own young.

3 Likes

Her encounter with the ‘special milkies’ stallion and mare messed her up SO much that there is a big chance it’s irreversable.

1 Like

1 Like

Well let her kill her foals, mostly when the mother react in this way the foals later gonna react the same. After she kill all her foals pillow her and trow her away. then she never gonna have food and gonna die of hunger.

Hmmmmmmmm legit, just tie her legs down. Keep her away from her babies, basically tempt milkbag her, and emphasize they are a terrible mother for hurting their foals. She can’t be trusted with foals.

1 Like

Yesssss

1 Like

I just realized, Cock-Sleeve… the sleeve that goes around a co … omg …

1 Like

Well take here legs and make from her a milkbag of a enfie pall. But let her never have new foals.

They all gotta die some time.