Baby, Epilogue [by ChungusMyBungus]

I also love that baby is used to being waited on hand and foot so the fact that she’s now essentially a living foal factory makes the shock she must be experiencing all the sweeter.

3 Likes

She’s trying to do it for profit… but she has no idea how to. As said by BFM, she saw how much it cost for her to have Baby bred with Colossus, and now figures ‘I can do the same thing!’… but has only just now realised the absolute fucking lottery that is fluffy pony genetics and birth complications.

4 Likes

Colossus was incredibly well behaved for a breeding stud. Most people write studs as hell gremlins. Honestly it makes more sense that the stud would be well trained and good tempered.

3 Likes

Grabbing Baby by her neck fat…

8 Likes

I adore the way her head is just vanishing into her fat. Again, exactly what I had in mind.

3 Likes

I think it’s transferring anger at alex’s mom. She’s responsible for Alex being neglected and Baby becoming an obese spoiled bitch. But anything more than what happens already to her is outside the bounds of the expected unless she were to slip and fall and die in a mound of watery fluffy shit.

So we wish more extravagant harm on Baby because she is a fucking shitrat.

That said? Excellent series, with solid human characters and a Fluffy that is one of the most obnoxious in recent memory.

1 Like

Yes, I want to hear more of the specifics in this. I want to hear how unfair it is for Babbeh to be eating shit and screwing with ugly stallions and not getting wipeys. I want it all. Don’t care how—I want it now!

1 Like

Lmfao right? Not to diss on them too hard because they’re overworked as shit and frequently their hands are tied by laws and regulations, but yeah. Lol

1 Like

And then Baby is fucked to death by half starved ferals! The ending that I wanted, and the ending that we all deserved! I love me a classic revenge story!

1 Like

I’d love to see Alex come back to visit a few years later when her mom has her shit together. Baby would still be alive, the breeding hobby would still be going, but the mom wouldn’t even mention baby as baby was now just a project to her.

When she does speak about baby she refers to baby as “it” and then only in terms of financial viability. As Alex leaves she peaks in the room where baby is… what do you think Baby would do or say? How would Alex feel?

3 Likes

Funnily enough, that’s how the epilogue originally ended.

Alex was going to be visiting her mother as part of a joint-custody deal, the first time she’d seen her since she was taken away, and it’d be through her eyes that we saw Mom’s aborted attempt at a breeding farm.

2 Likes

What a happy ending for everybody, except for Mom and Baby but they deserve to be miserable, to see the mother in complete despair and ruin and it being her fault is amazing

2 Likes

I’m a big believer in ‘the guilty are punished, the good are rewarded’ endings.

5 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

Damn, thats a HUGE bitch!

3 Likes

I want to see this.

I also want a scene showing Mother trying to explain to CPS what they’re looking at—I was so disappointed when it just skipped away lol.

Good job though. I hope there’s a sequel where Baby escapes and discovers what feral life is like. :smiley:

1 Like

I kinda wrote that last part in another story, ‘Princess’s Plight

1 Like

absolútne krásny príbeh. Neskutočne som sa zabával pri každej kapitole. Dakujem vám.

1 Like

The torture of that shitty pig is still not enough, and my bones are still burning fiercely due to anger.

Being a breeder is not a good investment, but I’m glad Alex had a good ending.

1 Like