Baby, Epilogue [by ChungusMyBungus]

One year had passed since that.
It had been the best year of Alex’s life.
CPS had immediately taken her away, having seen the filth and squalor that Mom and Baby had been living in. She had been left in the care of her aunt, Dad’s sister, who had never once liked Alex’s Mom since the day they’d first met.
Naturally, she and Alex got on great.

Alex’s Dad had immediately gone back to court, and before anyone knew what was happening, he was demanding full custody of his daughter. Previously, the verdict had been to leave the girl with her mother… but, citing to a string of very poor decisions following her medical news, starting with adopting Baby in general and mentioning spending a total of $2,000 on what amounted to ‘fluffy pony semen’ instead of anything for the daughter she already had
That had all been bad enough, but the state of her home had clinched it. The damage was restricted to Baby’s room, and while fluffy pony breeding didn’t require any kind of license, the room itself was still completely filled with shit, blood and chaos.
It was, in brief, not an appropriate place to raise a child.

The court very quickly saw Alex’s Dad’s point, and swung his way.

And so Alex had gone to live with her dad at last. Free from her mother, free from Baby, free from it all. Okay, she’d had to move to a new town, but it had hardly mattered. She was just happy to be back with her dad. She hadn’t seen him since the divorce four years ago, the two had burst into tears the moment they saw each other.
Alex had settled in well at her new school, had already started making friends, and she even got to see her Aunt whenever Dad was busy with work. All in all, their small, cobbled-together family was far happier than they’d been in a long time.

She’d found out later that a friendly man on the street named ‘Nelson’ had called CPS after he hadn’t sen Alex for a few days. He figured she was a capable kid but had wanted to make sure she was okay. It had just been perfect timing that they’d arrived right after Baby had given birth.
Nobody mentioned Nelson or Alex’s planning of the events. At best Nelson appeared in court briefly as a witness who could only say what he’d seen: a child being pushed into the role of a primary caregiver to a spoiled and pampered pet.
After the trial was over and Alex was living with Dad, she finally let slip how she and Nelson had been behind the entire thing, from doctoring the FluffTV footage to altering the pamphlet, to even just encouraging Baby to be so demanding about ‘enfies’ in the first place.
When Dad heard, he laughed until he cried.

A few weeks after the trial was settled and Alex had moved away, Nelson got a postcard from her. The message on the back simply read:
Thanks Nelson, you absolute freak! We owe you BIG TIME! - Alex + Dad

Mom still lived in the same house, but it didn’t look the same at all. After the public fiasco that was the last custody hearing, she’d been politely ‘removed’ from her place of employment, and was left alone in the house with Baby still shrieking and screaming at her.
But whatever unhealthy fixation Mom had previously had for Baby, it was long gone.
Now she saw Baby as nothing but the cause of her downfall… and therefore, the key to her success.
And so it was that Mom’s very own breeding farm began. Baby was still a fat slob, still unable to move, and still filthy with a combination of her own sweat, shit, urine and vomit, only now she was also being fucked on a regular basis by a variety of strange stallions.
The stallions were all kept in what had previously been Alex’s room, the entire room was one large stallion pen. Baby’s room was kept for mares… but mares didn’t tend to last very long, with how most of the stallions treated them. That and Mom wasn’t exactly the gentlest person with them. Each one, mare or stallion alike, was kept locked in it’s own carrier with a set of food and water dishes… which Mom filled up when she remembered to. The only time they were removed is if they were giving birth, at which point they were left lying on the floor to fart out their brats.

As a result, in the several months she’d spent running her breeding farm operation, she’d only had three successful litters delivered, and of the total foals amassed, the most she’d been able to get for any of them was $20, and even then it was only because she’d found an abuser online who had a particular love for torturing ‘ugly’ foals.
Mind you, it wasn’t for lack of trying. Mom had mares and stallions fucking almost every day, the problem was that, apart from Baby, they were all ferals and runaways who had lived rough. Injuries, poor diets, birth defects… the result was two entire rooms filled with reject stock that could barely produce a single healthy or pretty foal between them.

At long last, Baby had unloaded another litter, and Mom was absolutely furious. Of the entire lot of six, four of them were stillborn, one was shit-brown and another was dusty grey. Absolutely worthless stock.
“Baby, what the fuck is wrong with you?!” Mom shouted in her face as Baby gasped for breath, moments after having finished giving birth. "Why can’t you give me just one good foal?! Just one?!"
“Guh… shuh… shaddup… dummeh mummah…” Baby gasped.
“Like hell!” Mom snapped, grabbing the shit-brown foal and hurling it down onto the floor, now bare wood after the stinking carpet had been ripped up. The foal died on impact, it’s organs rupturing and blood spurting out of it’s mouth and anus, staining the floor anew, directly in front of Baby. A spurt of anal blood even landed right on her face.
“NU!” One of the mares squealed.
“WHY HUWT BABBEH?!”
“NU HUWT BABBEHS! WUB AWW BA-”
“SHUT UP!!!” Mom screamed at the mares in their various cages. “Every single one of you, just shut the fuck up!!!”

Grasping a handful of Baby’s fat-rolls at the back of her neck, Mom lifted up the tub of lard and dragged her, literally kicking and screaming, through to the stallion room where she was dumped on the floor. Mom opened a few random cages and left, figuring she’d come back in a few hours to drag the once-more-pregnant Baby back to her cage.
Until then she slumped down on her battered, stained couch, wondering how much she could sell the dust-grey baby for… before she realised it was most likely dead, as she’d left it lying on the hard wooden floor of the mare room, surrounded by it’s dead siblings.
Mom put her head in her hands and started to cry.

And, miles away, Alex suddenly felt a little happier. She wasn’t sure why… she just did.

73 Likes

A wonderful ending where everyone gets what they deserve.

12 Likes

Damn.

Ya ever read something so delightful and satisfying, you have to go back and reread it? Forget “brain candy”, this was a feast!

5 Likes

Personally not satisfied with Baby’s fate. I’d love it if you could expand on her new hellish life. Maybe have her break down when she realizes she’s never going back to the haven she was raised in.

7 Likes

Truly this is fantasy because CPS did their god damn job. A wonderful start to my morning!

8 Likes

Glad Alex got to see her dad again. Hope we more of Nelson in the future, or at least helpful individuals like him.

And may Baby be raped to death like the fucking shit bitch she is.

3 Likes

Nelson deserves a medal.

2 Likes

I mean she’s being repeatedly raped on a regular basis to have kids that she doesn’t want only for them to be murdered in front of her while her formerly beloved and doting mother shrieks in her face about how much of a wortlhess failure she is.
Outside of giving her cancer I don’t see what else could make her life any more miserable.

3 Likes

I guess it’d just be nice to see her thought process. She’s in hell, I won’t deny that, but that’s not dwelt on. She was a large source of Alex’s pain, and I personally think it’d be very effective to absolutely milk the realization that she she’s living a life many abusers would salivate over.

Just a suggestion, her fate is horrid, to be sure, just not dwelt on that much, which I think is a disservice.

Oh wow this was great love that mom gets to live in fluffy hell

4 Likes

I’m happy Alex is back with her dad and safe and her mother is getting some much needed karmic balance.

2 Likes

Mum saw Fluffy jizz for a couple grand and thought that would solve all her problems.

Part of me was disappointed Baby survived, but thinking about it, living as a reluctant fuck-toy with an owner who hates her might be even worse. Especially since it fucks over both of them

5 Likes

Pillow perch her for the breeding (actually she can barely use her legs anyway so that might be a bit redundant) or hell if the mom decides to actually clean up the messes have baby eat the babbehs that get the kablam off mom, no more corpses all over the room no more boo boo juice.

That being said mom seems like shes not doing it for profit at this point so terrible conditions and unhappy mummahs is the last of her concerns, its more just that its the only peice of “routine” she has left, the only part of her life that gives her motivation to continue living her broken life.

This was really well written, i really enjoyed fat baby and you are still on form, hoping to see moe from you :blush:

3 Likes

I also love that baby is used to being waited on hand and foot so the fact that she’s now essentially a living foal factory makes the shock she must be experiencing all the sweeter.

3 Likes

She’s trying to do it for profit… but she has no idea how to. As said by BFM, she saw how much it cost for her to have Baby bred with Colossus, and now figures ‘I can do the same thing!’… but has only just now realised the absolute fucking lottery that is fluffy pony genetics and birth complications.

4 Likes

Colossus was incredibly well behaved for a breeding stud. Most people write studs as hell gremlins. Honestly it makes more sense that the stud would be well trained and good tempered.

3 Likes

Grabbing Baby by her neck fat…

8 Likes

I adore the way her head is just vanishing into her fat. Again, exactly what I had in mind.

3 Likes

I think it’s transferring anger at alex’s mom. She’s responsible for Alex being neglected and Baby becoming an obese spoiled bitch. But anything more than what happens already to her is outside the bounds of the expected unless she were to slip and fall and die in a mound of watery fluffy shit.

So we wish more extravagant harm on Baby because she is a fucking shitrat.

That said? Excellent series, with solid human characters and a Fluffy that is one of the most obnoxious in recent memory.

1 Like